An inside look at LEDSeedz

ShiiitšŸ˜², model cementā€¦i was saying earlier today, I would like some dirty hippy, or hippy slayer, but that cross look just as tempting

4 Likes

What type of lights are you running on these? Led? The trichā€™s are beautiful

1 Like

Yes I run ledā€™s in all phases of growing and have been for years.

3 Likes

Do you mind letting me know which one? Iā€™m gonna be trying out my 1st ledā€™s. I ordered the platinum led 450 & 900. Iā€™m really hoping you say thats what youā€™re using too lol

2 Likes

All of my flower rooms use Fluence fixtures. Spydar X and Vypar specifically in flower. Ray 44ā€™s for the vegetation stage.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll have to check those out and compare. Been outta the game for many years now so all this led tech is all new to me. Tried 1 out about 10 years ago, it was garbage. Ledā€™s have made huge strides since then. Gotta love the extra par, less heat &Power consumption and the full 12 spectum. Not gonna lie, Iā€™m pretty excited to try 'em out. Sorry for jacking your thread btw.

5 Likes

No worries M8. Best of luck to you and welcome!

2 Likes

Good afternoon guys,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am checking out from OG. My health is decent so no worries there but I did want to let each of you know that have had any dealings me so I just didnā€™t disappear off in to the sunset not to be seen again.

Best of luck to you all!

Blessings,
PJ

14 Likes

Finally! :joy: Just fucking with you, I consider you leaving a terrible loss for the community. I know youā€™ve got PhD level, textbook worthy info rattling around in there, and I truly would have loved to have gotten deeper into it with ya.

Be safe PJ, best of luck in ya future endeavors. :vulcan:

(addendum: Climate controlled rooms. Coco croutons, in an ebb n flow using modified lucas. Brand name leds on light movers, and co2 injection. Never defoliate in flower, as the auxin production increases both, leaves in the buds, and flower time by 7%. Anything else youā€™d be willing to part with before you go?)

10 Likes

Thanks for your contributions.

We will be here, if you decide to come back.

Cheers.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Why ya bouncing???

1 Like

Best of luck brother! Thanks for the oppurtunity to be a tester for you. Id gladly do it again. Indoor or outdoor. Peace.

4 Likes

Weird thing to leave the best forum for ganja on the net.

But good luck to you on your new path. :v:

7 Likes

take care of yourself:tulip:

3 Likes

:mag: :spy: ā€¦weeeeeeeā€™ll find youā€¦ :laughing:

:v: :om_symbol: :rainbow:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz thanks for your many posts and knowledge!

2 Likes

butā€¦WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?

2 Likes

Shit man, and I though I started young! :laughing:

9 Likes

hahahah, Im fifty but have only been growing for 2+ years, lol. Smoker since the age 16, just for the record.

5 Likes

we can all relate to thatā€¦pulled out a little to late haha

1 Like