An Unexpected Earthbox Journey

Thanks bud! Trying to nurse everything through heh. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

A hint of bakery/dough and a hint of something juicy at the moment, still developing a bit it seems.

When she was veging and healthier, had the biggest leaves out of any plant I have grown heh. Hoping these ones will express the same, I would like to leave some of them palm leaves on and see how big they got lol.

3 Likes

neato! I’ve got the mother’s sister in my greenhouse 5 weeks into flower and a very purple plant, I’ll have to share some pics of her tomorrow, haven’t seen the big leaf trait with mine so thats an interesting one to come out! Rock on bro and looking forward to seeing what the new babies hold. Was def a special one to grow, wait till u smoke her!

2 Likes

There she is :slight_smile: 5 weeks into flower

8 Likes

Ooh damn, ya the is a bit different that the one I got going indeed. Love the coloring on top, lookin great :metal:

3 Likes

Right on @bassman5420 , looks like all your fridge cuts are cruising along nicely! And your flowers look great! :grin::v::canada:

3 Likes

Ya those cold nights in the greenhouse been making things colorful with her! Guess I’m seeing the variation in the previous generation! Wonderful genetic to play with for sure, looking forward to seeing what the new babies are hiding

3 Likes

Ya they are doing great! Looked earlier and the Grape Runtz Candy #1 cuts are starting to callous up already. Not too bad for cryostasis cuts and plain water heh :metal:

Super stoked to do more in the future! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Ya I am even more interested after seeing the difference in yours, would love one that was a mix of both ours hah! Thanks for trading me some of these, it has been fun to grow even through my fuckups earlier on heh. :metal: :vulcan_salute: :metal:

2 Likes

U might just find it! Better make a clone when u do lol glad they went to good hands, I didn’t have many of em and u and @Rhai88 I believe we’re the only ones I shared those ones with! Wish I was paying attention sooner that u had urs growing cuz I culled it’s uncle on this grow and might have let it ride to get some pollen

4 Likes

What did I have the Whute truffles x pancakes? If so it sounds familiar… I’ll have to dig through my stash. I know you tossed me some white rhino.

Did those packs make it out to you? The Bam Bam and the BB x Tombstone cross I made…? @AzSeaindooin420

3 Likes

Ya u should the day I met up with ur girl at taco hell that should’ve been in those :wink: just checked my mail and got em in, thanks bud ur a rockstar!

3 Likes

might be able to go even longer. read this last night then just came across your thread. I’ve heard of putting clones in fridge but this guy adds a couple interesting points. A Guide to Long-Term Clone Storage, 2+ Months, And a Continued Experiment to Reach 6+ Months - Overgrow.com

3 Likes

I think its about time I dusted off the cobwebs in this thread since a number of events out of my control drove me away from everything over a year ago.

I will speed things up to date in a bit…

8 Likes

Good to have you back @bassman5420 !!!

3 Likes

Welcome back, homie!

3 Likes

A number of harvests cycled through various tents.

Some Grape Runtz Candy

Some Blueberry crosses I was not a fan of. I think I have only taken 1 puff from that harvest and it was from some hash I made and still did not like. Not very strong on the smell from any pheno and the smell of the hash is faint blueberry mixed with grandmas old medicine cabinet… Not a fan…

More Grape Runtz Candy

I am sure there are a few things I left out, but this is good enough.

As of right now I am sad to announce that the Grape Runtz Candy has been killed off…

It seems a couple years ago when I was taking in clones from people, something was infected and I had no clue. I went through a number of grows with an odd sickness on some plants that I could not pin down. Some grows were fine and other were not. Seems I must have been given a clone with HLVD or another viroid and would either infect other plants through reusing contaminated soil etc. After trying to deal with it for too long with it coming back, I decided to sadly do a complete reset with my plants and quarantine all my known/potentially infected soil so I can remediate/clean it a bit.

I did successfully clone the viroid out in 1 run and they never got it again since they were in “clean” soil, but the next run/tent got it from the soil or container used most likely. This has been the all around best plant for me to produce high volume, terpy rosin from and I was not happy with the decision to kill it off… I have cleaned all accept 1 tent, thrown away trimmers and even a cloner I made since I did not trust that I would clean 100% of it out of every corner…

Luckily I may have found the last seeds in existence and will be hoping to find some gold once again.

Currently I am finishing up a run of some Vampire Kiss that I had won 2 years ago from a 420 giveaway.

I had finally got them into their final home so they could recover a bit and get comfortable.

9 days after the last picture, they were recovered and growing enough to start training.

The next day they are pack up and happy as expected.

2 days later they are ready for the first trellis in preparation for flipping to flower.

7 days later, day 2 of flower

Day 6 of flower

https://youtube.com/shorts/zpN2AFY8NRk?si=ra6wXLPy_4MuhoT0

Day 16 of flower

https://youtube.com/shorts/7I8jqCf3p9c?si=24if6hCXI9B5_Bqt

Day 22 of flower, frying 1 of the tops on the light and did not notice till after I looked at the video clip lol.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gxX0bpsBxTI?si=CTs6P2F9a1_cWFIe

Day 28 of flower, showing someone before and after a bunch of defoliation.

Day 37? flower. Showing a new grower the potential he has to look forward to.

I plucked a nanner off that tall cola yesterday… Not the best thing to see. One plant earlier on popped a couple sacks down low from lack of light but then stopped. Not a huge deal, but I can see a few signs that a poof of pollen may have kissed a few hairs in a couple spots. Not the end of the world but not ideal. None of these plants are screaming at me as something I would even want to keep or smoke at the moment, so not much in their favor right now lol. Hoping the shortest one will come in hard at the end. Smells exactly like Reeses Pieces right now which is sort of interesting, but not sure how I feel about it.

I will go snag a pic or 2 right now and fire them in here :+1:

7 Likes

Day 41 of flower.

9 Likes

Here is the fresh start to my growing future. All from Solfire: Gasserole (Last Supper x Gas Guzzler), Zombie Socks (Yummy Yummy x Don Mega) and Pasture Bedtime (Midnight x Udder Madness)

Let the keeper hunt begin! Lots of fire to hunt through in the runs to come :fire:

7 Likes

Hoping this last one will push up. I investigated a little bit and it does have a little tail it has popped, so we shall see what it wants to do. :crossed_fingers: The slow one is a Zombie Socks.

7 Likes