And we're off! In search of frost ❄

Thus girl is all cookie funk. Got that weird dank smell that only cookie strains have.

She looks like she will be the quickest to finish out of the bunch lots of dark pistils and cloudy trichs.

5 Likes

This lady is the stretchy more Alien Rift leaning geno.

She is all lemon and fuel. Like offensive lemons. Looks like she will yield well.

7 Likes

Last one but she has turned out quite special.

She has Alien Rift shape to the buds and plant structure but with cookie sized calyxs. She also has a bit of purple running through the buds.

Smells of rotten mango and cookie funk.

I have loved running these Ocean Grown Seeds. All the plants are keepers in their own right. Next seed purchase will be Malibu Pie by them. Just a shame it’s difficult to get the stuff in th UK. :uk:

6 Likes

Cheers for dropping in @Albannach

1 Like

lol no prob bro :thumbsup: still not seeing mediocrity though :laughing: looks like you’ll be well sorted for bud soon though eh.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Hope you are all well.

Day 54 for the Swashbuckler ladies.

Cookie geno

Rift geno

Purple Swashbuckler

Tall rifty swashbuckler

The cookie and rift geno look like they will finish first. I have noticed a couple of amber trichs on the cookie geno. The 2 that are Swashbuckler (ie the mix if both genos) will take longer to finish but may also yeild more.

8 Likes

The other tent was given it’s first dose of flower nutes today. 35ml of Ionic Coco bloom and 5ml of vitalink cal/mag.

They have picked right up since bending them all into the net.

They still need tucking under one last time. The cuvee has gone mad. Going for it🌱

4 Likes

Thinking maybe you should change the thread title bro :laughing:
Looks like your going to overgrow that scrog lol good job :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Maybe I was taking the site name too literally. :joy:Any suggestions for the renaming?

2 Likes

lol up to you bro but i’d be tempted to delete the - Brace yourselves etc part and leave the 'And we’re off ’ :laughing:

1 Like

Yup, the faithful companion I have had for well over a decade now as the only plant I grow. It is a cutting of Psychosis. I have kept in touch with some of my old party mates and I know 100% that this is the original Exodus Psychosis (from the same grower who made cheese)

Grows like mad, continues to put out new roots all the way through flowering until about week 6. I give it 9 days of veg then end up with plants that have been 250g dry trimmed weight but usually average about 180g.

I have yet to find the limits of the plant. The better I treat it, the better it responds. I have had 1.3GPW from HPS with it.

I also have a weird relationship with it and it is my desert island cut. I would be happy to never smoke any other plant.

7 Likes

That is a cracking strain though. I’m glad I’m not the only one who has a weird relationship with a cut they keep.

Cheers for dropping in @MicroDoser

I changed the title as recommended. Good shout lol

1 Like

May your search be well rewarded bro :grin:

1 Like

The frost will be mine oh yes it will be mine.

1 Like

Just found this discoloured calyx on one of my pollinated buds. Picked it off for inspection.

Looky looky. First mature F2.:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

So I snipped a little bud and many sticky fingers later.

I think since I pollinated 7 branches their should be plenty to go around :joy:

Edited to say. I think that Papi pollen should work just fine @anon58740919 @Esrgood4u @Gaz29

8 Likes

How long before you can tell it’s been pollinated?? I did the last dusting Thursday @Bongedtobits. I thought she would stop throwing out pistils but she’s still shooting them out. Obviously this is my first time doing any kind of breeding so bare with me :rofl:

1 Like

She will keep chucking out pistols bud. Did the pistols brown off before more fresh white ones appeared? If so then you should have pollinated those bits.

If you put more pollen on you should end up with more seeds. Although some of the later pollination may result in immature seeds.

1 Like

Be sure to leave the majority of the seeds in the buds for a few weeks so that they harden up. Far better germination rates.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the tip. I may have got a bit excited and pulled them.

So ideally harvest the branches and leave them to hang? @99PerCent

Cheers for dropping in.

2 Likes