And we're off! In search of frost ❄

Yes the pistils I hit with the pollen turned brown and shrivelled up within a day or so. I used the remainder of it on her on Thursday. I’ll just keep checking her over the following week mate. :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers for the love @Niburan

1 Like

lol not a problem, don’t know how this never showed in my feed

1 Like

That’s the pistils receding into calyxe to start making beans plus when new pistils come out the remaining pollen spores usually are sitting in the bud for the new pistils to pick up , you probably didn’t need to hit it twice, but i reckon you definitely have seeds in the near future bro …
Good luck with this…
Gaz
Ps. I have some beans being made by “papi” too…

Yeah just harvest and dry your usual way and you’re beans will fall out easier… but those seeds you have will be good to go after drying …

3 Likes

Cheers @Gaz29. Obviously being a “virgin” I’m a little unsure if I performed OK :laughing: hopefully I didn’t do it “prematurely” like most Virgins do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Day 61

Group hug

Now picture bomb time

Keeper

Cookie geno

Tall geno

Hybrid geno

Tomorrow all except the tall lady will be coming down. Milky with a some amber. The tall lady seems like she may go another week. Even though she is all cloudy. Might take her down too. Not sure yet

10 Likes

Forgot the other room.

Getting hectic in here. That cuvee is getting out of hand

5 Likes

Super frosty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I deffo found some frost :snowflake:

Had a tester j from the bud I picked seeds out of. Tasted like sour lemons and fuel funk.

Strong too considering it was dried on a reflector over night :joy:. The misses said ‘What the hell is in this j?’ Can still taste the lemon.

3 Likes

Haha yeah I’m gonna still harvest the ak after its dropped it’s seeds. It’ll do for if I ever run out :+1:

1 Like

New phone came so took a couple of quick pics.

Just a touch better than the last horrible bunch.

@TrevorLahey Good shout. This phone is idiot proof. Didn’t need some fancy camera.

8 Likes

I can finally get a decent picture if the cuvee and kandy kush.

The are in day 22 of flower. Hopefully the stretch has stopped now or I’m in big trouble😂

As it is the start if week 3 of flower I gave them 10ml of pk13/14 per gallon on top of my usual regiment. I have found this seems to kick start the frost 8 only do rhis once.

@oleskool830 The Cuvee grows like a vine apt considering the wine name. Would be good to SCROG right out but that is not really the way I grow. Just remembered you were interested in the strain.

Lights off

Lights on

6 Likes

Thinking I might need to get in and defoliate the room to try and increase airflow and light penetration.

4 Likes

I’m having to defoaliate weekly as my hydro has overgrown the coco and soil plants and hindering growth a fair bit. :+1:

2 Likes

I have been trying to use a heavy dose of LIFTA but sometimes you need to intervene.

3 Likes

A few seeded branches being hung to dry as suggested by @99PerCent to improve germination rates on the F2.

I gifted some more Papi pollen to a friend who has hit Tangilope (Tangie X Chocolope) with some.

Next week the Cuvee, Kandy kush #4 (tall large bud pheno) and Kandy kush #3 (more OG golf ball stacking) will also be getting hit with the some pollen.

Lots of seed giveaways in the future. Watch this space.

9 Likes

It may have been a bit warm where the seeds were drying. They were falling out the buds and they were dry. Hopefully I haven’t screwed my seeds.

Got about 170.

7 Likes

Nice haul @Bongedtobits :+1:

1 Like

Cheers bud got 50 from the test pollination. From this plant

The other 120 came from my squat keeper.

So once I have given some out to local lads to try check germ rates etc. I will give the rest away to OG members as promised when I joined the site.

6 Likes

I’m still not seeing much happening with my pure ak I hit with your pollen. Buds are just growing as normal and throwing out pistils everywhere. It’s only been around 10 days though since I hit her so… I had to move her back into big tent as leaves were touching the light and burning. I suppose all I can do is just wait :+1:

1 Like