And we're off! In search of frost ❄

This one is another story. It looks like it still has weeks to go.

I’m not into these long flowering plants. 10 wks is about my limit. This one has got some decent sized colas on it though.

2 Likes

Quick pic of the Swashbuckler ladies. Looking and smelling rather sexy. Lemon fuel with a touch of cookies. The front eigh one makes my mouth water when smelling it.

3 Likes

The 3 remaining SB came down today I’ll post of the final buds. Not expecting anything mind blowing of them but the trich wer3 cloudy so it’s not complete loss.

Things had to move on as the next girls were getting a lad big.

So here is 1 cuvee at the front and Kandy kush 3 in the rear left and kk4 in the rear right. Far to big tbh but should be fun.

1 Like

Time for some more SWB.

Group hug on day 39.

They have been fed 35ml of Ionic coco bloom, 5ml vitalink cal/mag and 8ml of canna pk 13/14 per 5l all week. (I use a 5l water bottle to hand water)

3 Likes

I have only grown alleged GSC out twice. But this plant looks similar in structure to that so possible GSC dom plant.

3 Likes

This is still my favourite out the 4. It looks very similar to the Alien Rift pictures I have seen online.
It packed on the frost the earliest out if the bunch and the buds cane out of nowhere it seemed.

The others seem to be catching now though. Perhaps because I pollinated it?

5 Likes

The last too seem to be a mix of both the parents.

Thus one was the slowest to get going not that it’s lacking by any means

7 Likes

Last but not least.

This one is stretchy one of the bunch still nothing crazy though. None of them have stretched much considering there is some OG in the mix.

A couple of lowers from the test pollination. Seeds in them pods? What do ya reckon?

4 Likes

@ReikoX Rico Sauve with the mad love. Cheers bro. You are an inspiration.

3 Likes

Turned my trim into some bubble this afternoon.

Was half a shopping bad full of sugar leaf and non jar worthy buds. Only whisked it for 5 mins with 3 bags of ice.

Did 2 pulls first is on the left second on the right.

@ReikoX It’s amazing what you can do with a bag of dicks…

4 Likes

When life gives you a bag of dicks, fuck it!

3 Likes

Two grades of bubble chopped up and sat drying now.

5 Likes

That hash has a nice color. I bet it would make some killer rosin. :clamp::sweat_drops::fire:

2 Likes

My press went bang lol. Managed to get 14g of bubble so I’m pleased. Smells super terpy.

Tbh it’s the nicest bubble I have made in some time. No green at all.

3 Likes

Evening all. Hooe you are all well.

The cuvee and 2 Kandy kush have filled out a bit better over the past few days. I have been a tad rough with them. But they seemed to have bounced back.

Sorry for the picture quality my phone is toast.

1 Like

Now the sexy ladies.

The smell coming out of this room is insane. Rotten melon, cookie funk and brunt rubber OG goodness.

4 Likes

This my fav plant out of the bunch. Smells like some has been doing burnt outs then poured lemon cleaner and fuel on the floor.

She stacks really nice and the buds are rock hard.

This is a big I pollinated looking swollen.

6 Likes

Some nice looking girls you have there @Bongedtobits. They look mega frosty :+1:

1 Like

Cheers bro. They are doing me proud that’s for sure. Hopefully it will only get better. Got both rooms fairly dialed in now.

1 Like

Yeah they look really happy. Your grow environment must be spot on. :+1:

1 Like