And we're off! In search of frost ❄

Just hang in there bud I didn’t think mine did anything. But it seems it did.

2 Likes

I suppose if I’ve messed up the pollination I’ll still have some bud to smoke :rofl: time will tell :+1:

1 Like

I got my Papi pollen back from my mate. Shits gonna get freaky in the room in the next few days. I have some stored in the freezer also.

2 Likes

Cheers for dropping in @cannacrab @cogitech

4 Likes

Good work with those beans bro :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Cheers man they will be making the rounds.

Gonna keep a few back to maybe go to f3 or possibly bx to my keeper.

But most of them will go to the good folks of OG.

Some will be for the November giveaway along with the gg4 seeds. The rest are up for grabs.

3 Likes

Good on you! should be some keepers among that lot.

2 Likes

Sharing is caring. The kindness of people on this forum inspires me. They are only seeds cost me nothing to make them and hopefully people find some great smoke out of the variation.

I’m high ramble over

2 Likes

lol me too bro. A lad dropped off a Q of something he called black magic haze earlier. Now my vision is getting hazy :joy:

1 Like

Just thought I’d update the veg room.

The 4 big In a are from left to right. Kandy kush (keeper), Strawberry banana, an untested Swashbuckler and Cuvee.

Front right is ESB. Front left Agent k babies and Swahbuckler keeper. Including both parents for my F2 run.

Oh and I homemade bubble client that took 10 mins to make in the right rear.

2 Likes

I had the defoliate today. Was gonna hit the girls with pollen but might let them recover a bit first.

Before

After

The good news is the stretch seems to have stopped. The Cuvee has started getting frosty already. The Kandy kush looks slightly behind. Maybe due to stress from trying to bed branches that just snap.

5 Likes

Now the LIFTA has been dusted off ready for action.

2 Likes

That is epic my friend @Bongedtobits. I hope I can grow weed like that when I grow up! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you for you kind words sir. I just love growing them. Not the best grower in the world but I sure enjoy it. Helps me with my health in more ways than one.

I have a Cuvee X coming soon. Dusted some buds today (couldn’t help myself). I remember you saying it was on your bucket list. Would you like me to send you over a few from the cross when I have them?

3 Likes

Cheers for dropping in @Palindrome. Some mighty fine plants you grow. That cheese looked lovely is it like I remember when I used to run it years ago.

I bet it stinks!

Thank you very much and your welcome, enjoying the show here!

And yes! She REEEKS!!! Over powering my Carbon scrubber, at week 5ish and it only get’s worse as she goes along.

Looking forward to the next grow, mainly haze and a haze cross going into the room next.
Will be interresting trying to control haze indoor, it’s been many years. But as I recall, they tend to get tall :palm_tree:

1 Like

Your a brave man. I have some Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze in the fridge but they scare me slightly. Not really into sats and rhe hazes get wild. @Sebring Description of the terps has made me less wary just for the flavour.

2 Likes

I like it once in a while, so it should last me a long time.
Also I will run them 12/12 from clone, hoping they will stay in a manageable height.

Im more scared of the potential flowering time, last I ran a haze she flowered for 20+ weeks.
Yeald was crasy, but costed a fortune to flower LOL

1 Like

20 weeks is a no go for me. I like 10 weeks strains myself. I can push it to 12. I had a sour dies3l that went 16 weeks. Was a lovely smoke but 16 weeks seems like eternity.

1 Like

Ran a single clone for 10 weeks, next to a bunch of other strains. Them moved it to a seperate bubbler bucket, after I harvested the rest of the plants. Then did a new 10 week grow, and let it finish off from side light in a 2K watt room.

1 Like