And we're off! In search of frost ❄

Thanks for thinking of me @Bongedtobits. The cuvée was one of the most impactful and spiritual stones I’ve ever experienced. :cowboy_hat_face:

Absolutely! I am willing to trade anything I have for a few beans so I can check the cuvée off my bucket list and make it one of my “every run plants. Thanx again my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I am keeping a sharp eye on this run. I’m so jazzed at the prospect of some cuvée. I’m on it like a June bug bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I pollinated 2 branches this evening. You are top of the list for some beans.

I know it’s not pure Cuvee. If I could get a cut to you i would.

Notes so far for ya. Plant triples in size one gone to 12/12 I have it in a 12l pot using coco. It’s getting run in a 8l pot next and it just takes over the room.

Frost has developed early on this geno. It was a keeper ke0t from a 5 pack. So some gems can be found in TGA five pack. I bought them and gifted them to a friend as I have I have I lots going on.

My mate binned the bank after the run but I kept it as the rosin 8s next level.

She grows like a vine but seems to sto0 strach8ng after 3 weeks. Would be ideal 0lant for a single plant SCROG.

1 Like

Just a few curing pics. All are :fire::fire::fire:

May have to do more research to decide on a favourite.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: one day when I grow up I hope to be able to grow weed like this. :+1: looks :fire: @Bongedtobits

3 Likes

Made some hash too…

Ended up with about 7g. Haven’t tried it yet.

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind compliment sir.

I do try bit believe me I have had some awful grows over the years.

Constant love and playing them stoner rock like ‘Kyuss’ I believe is the trick…

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been fortunate enough that I’ve never had any major problems ever other than calmag issues and a little algae because I didn’t light proof my dwc buckets enough. My lowest yield was my last grow that were autos grown under blurples but I still managed to pull off well over .5 gpw. It’s never been fire like what you’ve produced in those pictures though mate. Hopefully my current one comes somewhere near :+1:

2 Likes

I pulled 17.5 oz from 4 plants under a 600w hps. If I can keep doing that every six weeks or so I will never run out of medicine ever again.

Deffo improving. The passion has returned with a vengence.

5 Likes

I have some Bruce Banner on the way and Double lemon pie. Both from Dark horse. Also some of @Scissor-Hanz Tangle cross F2 that arrived today.
Things are gonna get funky real soon.

Next is the @LED_Seedz Erotic City Collectors pack. Just trying to figure out the details with PJ.

4 Likes

I’m more eager and wanting to push things further since I joined OG. The members here are a totally different class compared to other sites and I caught the grow itch 100x more than I ever had within a few weeks of joining. Now “gardening” has taken over mostly. I’d rather spend my cash on my plants rather than going out and getting pissed up :rofl:

4 Likes

I was good at it many moons ago. Lost my passion for it. Trying hard to get back to where I once was.

Grow by grow I’ll get there as will you bud.

4 Likes

This is the year in gonna have a stash for Christmas never done it once.

To much of a fiend.

My attempt so far. All Swashbuckler genos but none are the same. Me and a mate had a taste test and he named them lol

Hopefully I’ll have some Cuvee and Kandy kush t9 add to the collection.

Got 7g of bubble too from my last run. The 160u is insane.

Rambling again. Too high

Bonged

4 Likes

HACK UPDATE

I have pollinated the Cuvee on 2 branches all the way up from the white ties on the branches. So I don’t forget.

This is the second pollination on this strain as I wanted to use the last of my fresh pollen. Was also pollinated last week on the same branches.

I pollinated both Kandy kush genos tonight as I wanted more pistols to hit. She seems to take longer to get going then explodes.

All the girls are on day 31 of flower.

@oleskool830 Those seeds are a brewing my friend. Soon they shall be with you.

4 Likes

Oh overall room pick after the defoliate.

Things seem to have picked up.

The Cuvee is crushing it. The cross with Papi could result in some interesting results. It’s so exciting.

Edited to add: I’m trying with the detail I really am :thinking: Not quite @MomOnTheRun detail. Maybe I can edge towards that.

6 Likes

Haha great minds think alike :+1:. I’ve just defoaliated about 75% of the fan leaves in my grow tent. Hoping on better airflow and lower humidity. They are looking a sorry state but they will bounce back even stronger im sure.

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u Thanks for popping in as always. For sure mate they look angry for a day or two but the increase in air flow and light penetration seem to be beneficial.

Looking forward to the Cuvee. Only ever smoked a j or 2 that was gifted and made some rosin before the mark 1 press went bang. Tastes like grapes was insane.

Mark 2 is on the way much more compact will be available in an array of colours and I’m possibly considering making them for the home presser. For as reasonably priced as I can.

That’s another thread entirely. There will be one soon.

4 Likes

Yeah there is only a couple of grow threads that get get me excited. Yours is definitely one of them. Looking forward to what else you produce in the future mate. :+1: keep up the good work.

2 Likes