Once again under the sun

Hello,

this year I want to open a thread with some pictures of my work during this garden season. Most of the seeds I use are made by myself. Some are from other kind people.

Berberserker F2 in a garden, growing well

Some Erdpurt/Nepali x Erdpurtkush in the garden, I might have to check pH and maybe add some N

This morning I planted 2 leprechauns guerilliastyle

Berberserker x Erdpurt

Jaggen x (C99 x Hashplant2)

UEL, Sativa, Going to grow in a pot at home, needs some new shoes very soon

!

Highrise Early Pearl @santero She (and some others) is going to get pollinated with a Ciskei and Lost Skunk male, as far as I have planed. I am really exited to see how this plant will turn out. Nice smell already

Hope the season goes well and good luck to everyone!

20 Likes

Great my Bro :slight_smile: nice choices ! I am in :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll be tagging along for the show. Wishing you all the best…
K+

2 Likes

Great start! Looking forward to following!

Are the cages for rabbits?

3 Likes

Yes, against rabbits, I don’t like it when they chomp away my plants :slight_smile:

In the first few pics you show plants growing with cages and quite a lot of grass growing around them. How well do they grow with all that grass? I have always found I get better results when I “weed” at least 10 to 12 inches all around the plants, it seems to make them grow taller quicker. Wouldn’t the grass roots interfere with the plants roots and cause stunting?

2 Likes

This is a more natural kind of garden with just a few mowing actions in the year and also the first time I ever plant weed there. Around the plant I try to cut it back a bit. There is no need for the plant to be a very big one, as it is quite easy to see and take at this plot. Anyway I am positive about it and the Berberserker will give me some very good weed and some nice seeds with the Ciskei as the male.

Regards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, a few weeks have past and we can see some progress. The plants in the wild garden do well and they are not bothered by the grass @TheC525 as you can see :slight_smile:

2 Erdpurt/Nepali x Erdpurtkush

Berberserker F2

This plant is already starting to flower (Im on 50N).

UEL - Sativa phenotype

A nice spicy lemony one

And the Highrise Early Pearl @santero

I have 2 more plants in the woods, but did not visit them since planting, because of high amounts of ticks this year. I hope they are not eaten by snails.

Regards :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah nice keep on growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I can see that they are not having trouble in the grass. I used to grow in the woods and also do quite a it of hunting. I recommend you use a product called “REPEL sportsman’s blend”, it’s 40% deet and keeps the ticks off of you. Maybe if you sprinkle some Epsom salt around your plants it will keep the snails off as well as be a benefit to your plants. My big issue is with the squirrels, they keep digging in my pots! I can’t shoot them because my neighbors just wouldn’t understand.

3 Likes

Thx for the recommendation! The weather is perfect for huge amounts of ticks this year. Enough rain and moderate temperatures is what they like and they get it. Gladly it will decrease a bit in the next weeks. Maybe just lay some wood on the pots against the squirrels?

She’s looking great dude!

1 Like

August is ahead and the plants are flowering. Pretty nice season so far

Nepali/Erdpurt x Erdpurtkush

Both are beginning to flower. The bigger one is a bit later

Berberserker F2

She is now in the 4th week of flowering. Pretty stealth and strong plant. Not much smell yet, but I know that it’s going to be a spicy love when she’s done.

UEL Sativa

About 14 days in flower. Im am really exited how the effect of this one will be

Highrise - Early Pearl

She just began to flower. Nice bushy structure and a spicy flowery smell. I like her very much.

My plants in the woods got eaten by snails, but this can happen there. I accept it now.

Best regards :wink:

4 Likes