Any experience with lemon snow?(archive seed bank)

I got a pack of lemon snow regs from archive seed bank. They looked like they had some good lineage that suited my tastes and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this strain? Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is the description…Archive Seeds Yellow Snow is a regular Indica-Sativa cannabis plant, a cross between Snowman S1 x LemonHeads. It results in a hybrid with a high psychoactive power and a citric flavour inherited from Lemon G, a direct LemonHeads ancestor.

It is an Indica dominant hybrid but with a long genetic history between the Indica and Sativa worlds, such as Snowman S1 composed of Girl Scout Cookies. The name Snowman is given by the appearance of its buds battered in snow, due to the incredible resin amount they accumulate.

LemonHeads, the other Yellow Snow parent, has inherited characteristics of famous strains such as Lemon G., a flamboyant variety that emanates an incredible lemon aroma and flavour that dazzles all its consumers. Yellow Snow also inherits Face Off OG BX1 features, an incredible strain of the OG family.

Yellow Snow genetic cocktail produces cannabis plants with a surprising quality, with a great reminiscence to OG/GSC varieties. They deliver aroma and flavour nuances that open a wide terpenic range. Yellow Snow is also ideal to make high quality selections.

The flowering period last about 65 days, producing medium-large compact and resinous flowers that offer an abundant first quality buds yield.

It delivers a balanced effect between the Indica and Sativa worlds, with a good dose of euphoria, activity and psychedelia that becomes more relaxing at body level without knocking you out.

Archive Seeds Yellow Snow info:
Type: Regular cannabis seed
Genetics: Snowman S1 x LemondHeads
Indica/Sativa hybrid
Indoor flowering: 9 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Mid-October
Indoor yield: 450-550g per m2
Outdoor yield: >600g per plant
THC: High

Family tree…

1 Like

Wondering still if any one has grown this out?

@Mr.Gritz do you have any grow info from the ones I sent? Any pics even if they are male?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like