Dr Atomic seed breeder

Does anyone know if Dr Aromic is still producing any seeds?I had one of his Atomic blue berries and they were awesome.We got a male of the pack and you got a small buzz smoking him the batch was that good.I heard he has one of the best closest versions of northern lights around.Where could I find any of his stock?

9 Likes

I remember seeing a Canadian bank with it in stock last year. The seed bank was really sketchy though, and I don’t think they ever replied to my inquiry. It was Canadian hemp co or something like that.

Wanted to try his Atomic Northern lights and Atomic Shiva. Unless someone is holding onto some packs, I think it’s gonna be near impossible to find any for purchase.

3 Likes

The Atomic Shiva that I have had in the past was a very nice smoke.

2 Likes

I think I have an Atomic NL gifted by @almostdone. I was just logging and storing my gifted seed stock today, finally. I didn’t have any experience with them yet. I forget how many I have.

4 Likes

All the sites I see his gear look like straight up scams that sucks.

1 Like

If you find out please let me know. I would really appreciate it. I have been wanting to grow his gear for a very long time

I definitely will if i see it.Not looking to promising which sucks this guy did his homework and his Strains were up there with DJ Short and he had an attention to detail for exotics

2 Likes

necro thread I know but I was having a hard time finding any discussion on Dr Atomic and his older stuff.
I released the Coastal Blueberry this spring which is a BX1F3 the fraser valley blueberry hashplant clone x dr atomic blueberry northern lights. Grows here are showing super sticky frosty plants with heavy berry aromas and terps. Those can be found at Growingupganja.com and @Great_lakes_Genetics .

The main reason I revived this thread is what landed today… from the freezer/vault of the late Classic Seeds… I was given beans of Dr Atomic’s Shiva to seed increase in open pollenation. From those I will work the line for a future release

all is not lost Shiva lovers :wink:

13 Likes

I’m sorry but my home internet is down but I want to get a couple of pics to you of the CB. Damn! They both really came along. The other little puny plant I thought was a male and put aside, has blown up to be bigger than the dwarf bush. They both look really attractive. They’re in flower now! More to come. :pray: :v: :man_farmer:

4 Likes

I got two packs of that Fraser @SHSC-1 For the veteran give away and I hold them dearly right now awaiting a spot to pop they hold very high priority on my Grow list you do not know how greatful I am for Those Dr Atomic genetics yet alone the Fraiser Blueberry.about the Shiva just makes me even more excited so glad for you homie your going to love it.Not a Zombie thread by far lots of life.I have a deep love for Classic His Jacalyn Is one of me dear favorites.Never going to be another like that guy

4 Likes

Shiva is one I remember from quite a while back. An ounce of it came with a christmas box I got from a friend that was growing it a the time. That was some years ago now.
I’ll be growing and showing when i pop the seeds after summer harvest is down and cured up.

6 Likes

Dr. Atomic had some great stuff!
Haven’t had any for along time but damn, he had some good strains.

3 Likes

I Also remember the Shiva and His Northern Lights as well.Very Masterfully Done.

2 Likes

His Blueberry was Spectacular

3 Likes

I acquired a cut of Dr atomics Northern lights One Summer (when cherry pie & cookies first came out) from harborside and it was some of the best tasting lemon weed I’ve ever had. Reminded me of Lemonheads, wonderful plant structure very stocky awesome Central cola with four smaller tennis ball size buds on all corners.

2’ tall max

5 Likes

Do you still have it? If so you should consider reversing it.

2 Likes

Naw brother,
if I did I would 4 sure…found a link don’t know if the site is legit. Hope this helps was thinking of grabbing a pack.

2 Likes

Did you start your project? I looked and I have some OLD Shiva beans. Probably wouldn’t germinate if I tried. Like to see what I missed out on.

1 Like

I had his Northern lights around 2003ish and it was some of the best herb I came across at the time with the exception of the 2003 batch of Serious Seeds White Russian that one to this day is yet to be rivaled and is my white whale.Dr Atomic put a lot of work into His northern lights I didn’t get any Lemon or citrus in that one the closest I can describe it was almost exactly like Classic seeds Jaclyn,Very earthy hashy spicy with a touch of old school pine weed or a juniper in there.His Blueberry was amazing he changed it to Blueberry jam and kind of fell off the earth.He was working on a red Congo and I suspect he either got it from or gave it to Reeferman.I know he was working on a red Congo project around the same time I could be wrong just my guess.

2 Likes
3 Likes