Any guitarists here ? I’m a jam band guy myself

Nice ! Washburn makes a great metal guitar ! You do downtuned stuff ? Cool …

1 Like

I try to sometimes! haha

I have never been in a band myself but my musical taste and the genres a lot of my buddies play is heavier.

Old school death metal like Cannibal Corpse and Obituary are some of my favorites. But I have been on a big Thrash metal kick lately like Pantera and my new favorite Power Trip.

Edit: I was surprised by the Washburn. It was my first one and I bought it as a blemish for 50% off. Cant even see the blemish and it is solid.

3 Likes

Dimebag rip … What a player … This hippy came up on thrash … Metallica , Ozzy … I’m all over the place with my music taste …

2 Likes

Same here. I can listen to it all. I never got to see Ozzy live but I got to see Heaven and Hell with Dio live shortly before he passed.

I need to pick up the guitar again soon. It has been too long.

4 Likes

should always have an open mind to art. i love all kinds of different genres

2 Likes

Spot on … Diverse influences lead to more creativity…

1 Like

heres a wierd les paul for you LP lovers. 1996 korean epiphone les paul. This is the rarest color. These things play and sound great. Korea was using some great wood back then. These things still catch a grip on the used market. If you can find one for sale.

9 Likes

here lately my taylor 214 deluxe gets played the most. Been playing a lot of james taylor.

8 Likes

You’ve got a great collection.

2 Likes

Thank you! Its only took 22 years to build it. Nothing real high end. Just great mid level guitars. Thats where the bang for your buck is! Especially now a days. Some great guitars are.coming out of korea, indonesia, and even some of the china guitars are pretty damn solid. I think the best mid level guitars right now are coming out of the mexico fender factory though. The evh, jackson, and charvel guitars from the fender factory are amazing for the price.

1 Like

My late tutor had an epic collection of guitars and instruments as well, he would constantly be buying guitars off his students. I can never justify having more and more guitars (i got 4 already) so instead I just diversify my instruments (that I cant really even play lol)

2 Likes

Post some clips y’all ?

1 Like

I will record some clips later tonight.

1 Like

Okay last picture. Lol. My only 7 string.

7 Likes

I can’t post videos here from my iPhone . How do I do it ? lol …

1 Like

I think you have to post them somewhere else and link to them. Possibly youtube or a media storage site. Havent attempted yet.

1 Like

Is that one of the Korean ones with the bolt on neck? I had a bolt on neck Epiphone Les Paul in the 90s it was Honey burst though

2 Likes

No. Its a neck thru. Its a stand queen now a days. It sure sounds good. But, my back prefers the lighter strat style guitars now a days. Lol

3 Likes

Some sweet battle axes in here :slight_smile:

Mainly into songs around the camp fire, Tenacious D “f*ck her gently” is always a fan pleaser.

11 Likes

My other electric . Don Grosh custom … A very versatile guitar …

7 Likes