Gear You Want But Don’t Want to Pay For

I want this:

But I don’t want to pay for it.

I have very limited space and this thing would serve as a veg space, a lettuce space, and an herb garden.

Maybe I will pay for it one day…

21 Likes

Yes, yes I do.

Should be able to build that with some of the metal shelf parts. Put wheels on it and BAM! Might find the stuff at a thrift store or junk shop. :wink:

Maybe I’ll go find the pieces here in town and build one myself. Then I’ll market it on Canadian media for $500-$600. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Here is the gear I want but can’t afford:

46 Likes

LOL right on was thinking the same thing but can i just rent it :thinking:or try it before i buy it :grin:

10 Likes

Yeah, I sure don’t want to have to pay for that, but yeah,… I could use it around here.

4 Likes

+1 :+1:

I do prefer brunettes though :wink:

I like the way you think …

6 Likes

i can see where this poor thread is going…

5 Likes

Yeah I could for sure cobble something together but in this case, for various reasons, a nice looking consumer model is the better option.

It would be going in my bedroom with tight clearances.

3 Likes

Smooth talking costs nothing.

3 Likes

exactly silver tounge

but in the end when its all said and done the cost can be unimaginable

2 Likes

Yeah, I meant to tell you to take good measurements first!

1 Like

Well my current veg space, which is quite limited, is 20” from the wall making it a manageable but tight corridor. The commercial unit is 15” and that would make a big difference in close quarters.

A good portion of all the weed seeds in existence that are for sale online.

I’m not engineer but it blows my mind how expensive these trimmers can get (this one is pretty cheap). I don’t know if it’s because back in the day they could assume that it’d pay for itself in no time but weed is cheap af now. I feel like if some company that makes washing machines or some shit made them they’d be much more affordable.

https://knifewear.com/products/takamura-uchigumo-gyuto-240mm?variant=5673997764

https://www.coleparmer.ca/p/cole-parmer-stabletemp-86-c-ultra-low-temperature-chest-freezers/68792

I can dream :stuck_out_tongue: If anyone happens to win the lottery don’t forget about your best buddy haha.

11 Likes

i asked my first wife just bfore we divorced if she could shave her head and get a bunch of wigs all styles and colors . she asked wtf why? i said so i can have a different chick each night. she sasid i was crazy i said well apparently lately you have a different dude every night…

5 Likes

I think you can rent the fancy trimmers too.

The drying machine…I’d need more than one for a heavy harvest.

Freeze dryer - cool but not need it.

A good bbq is important.

A buddy of mine had a fancy Japanese cooking knife brought it camping and snapped off the tip.

2 Likes

But i’m sure plenty of others OGers will post that ^^

5 Likes

I have the odd habit of sometimes shaving in the middle of the night. Mrs Foreigner said don’t it’ll wake me up. I said who are you kidding you sleep like a log I could shave your head and you wouldn’t notice. She threatened my life.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !

1 Like