Any SAGE or Sensi star growers?

I was just browsing through a number of old threads, SAGE most agree is the same as 25 years ago. Sensi star not as much agreeable going on, alot of back and forth on her. Most were saying it’s not as potent, diffrent phenos Yada Yada Yada. Visually to me imo it looks the same lol, very short fat cola plant with a helluva smell. I’ll probably have to try SAGE first, can’t find sensi star anywhere in USA. I remember sensi star being crazy potent so I’ll still run her too, actually need a indica for late nights.

On a side note I have some ssh and durban that would probably mix nice with the SAGE. Sensi star I wouldn’t want to pollinate unless I had another indica going. Rory you got seeds of that sagemaster? Would be willing to trade ya something. Thanks again all for the fast replies, I know Dutch banks get alot of hate, but there’s some old classics still in seed form. Just have to educate and research on who to buy from.

Please do post your grow! I had literally this same question two years ago and it was really hard to find answers for it. I was asking in the wrong places…

Best of luck, those sound like great crosses. :sunglasses:

I have a couple diaries going with the durbans and some amazing bagseeds. Plan on making seeds with those 2. Probably get to one of these or both towards end of the year. TH seeds has stuff at the seedbank I buy from. Paradise doesn’t so I’ll have to look some more unless somebody wants to gift me a few for a grow diary on here. I’d be willing to hit them with some pollenand share said seeds.

Here is the link for Sensi Star. JORDAN OF THE ISLANDS has had this version since the mid 2000’s. They are in Canada, will ship to the U.S. .
https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/sensi-star-i-10-seeds-non-feminized-i/

This is the SAGEMASTER deal that you are looking for. You get 10 seeds of SAGEMASTER(SAGE x 93’ Master Kush) and you get 5 seeds of the Timmay!/T’SAGE (the older version of SAGE in seed form).

SEEDS HERE NOW is U.S. based, ships to any state.

Had great luck with j.0.t.I . I have grown out a few of they’re cultivars with positive feedback :+1::seedling:

A couple of years ago I was gifted a few of the Roof ‘95 seeds from TH Seeds.
And what a beautiful plant she is, however I’ve never seen it grow Low to the ground…
Supposedly a plant developed pre-SAGE, this is one of my special Seeds.

12 Likes

That’s a beast there! Thanks again for all the great information, those will be my next purchase.

1 Like