Any suggestion on cheap deadly pesticide

I ended up with ozone because i could not solve my white fly and knat issues. I now top dress with perlite and ozone weekly. Bug and mold, and mildew free now.

4 Likes

how da $%^&( do you ā€œtopdress with ozoneā€? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Top dress with perlite, and ozone weekly :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yeah im still gonna run the ozone generator before i build new tents. Ive cleared all plants out the way n vaccumed everything. Next is tearing down old busted tent and bleach cleaning lights fans n floors. I got til saturday to prep the rooms so ill put fresh paint on walls and caulk everything up too . The messiest part is done. 2 lawn bags full of mite infested clones are outside. Soon come ill have it all back together n cranking again.

4 Likes

I quarantine all clones and cuttings and spray them with this product every 2 to 3 days for 1+ weekā€¦this product has never failed me and have been using for 18+ years folksā€¦the key is to spray it 2-3 days for at least 1+ week.

Btw, once you see mites on your whole grow youā€™re better off tearing everything down and start from scratch because you will never win the battleā€¦

4 Likes

Were you sure itā€™s not aphids instead of mites? Mites are pretty hard to count on a leaf without a scope.

If itā€™s aphids, a good spray 3 days in a row for a week, can do it. I use Lost Coast Plant Therapy to test but if @PhilCuisine says his spray works, Iā€™d try that. I havenā€™t tried that one. Hope you get them. For the first time in a long time, I brought some in my house. No mites yet.

2 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m not sure may been aphids too but I know spider mites were deep. I ended up scrapping everything and starting over. But since definitely havenā€™t regretted it. I needed a reset.

1 Like

If you are going to remove the tentā€¦spray it down with Cyonara 9.7 insecticideā€¦it is brutal on spiders. No need to throw the tent out. Itā€™s labled OK for the vegetable gardenā€¦but you know.be careful anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah this thread Lil old. I already tossed the old cheap busted 4x8 out n replaced it with AC infinity tents. Gutted n cleaned everything n painted walls again. Started all over.

1 Like