Anybody else burn nuggets as incense?

Just got home. No possibility of smoking, I’d be sick shortly after but I wanted to smoke. So I lit a nugget.

8 Likes

Seems relaxing … I hope you can smoke soon!

2 Likes

Fuckin tequila and pickle juice🤦‍♂️. I’ll be smoking asap. Just shitfaced atm, I drink maybe twice a year and I thought it was a good idea to just smell some dankness rather than risk it. Ill see this tomorrow and laugh at my dumb ass

3 Likes

Lmao… I never could drink much…

1 Like

Bud waster lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I rarely drink. I can handle it ok, but I feel terrible the next day. I find weed to be much more enjoyable. Plus, I view alcohol as a poison. I can’t afford to lose any more brain cells!

4 Likes

I take bongloads and blow the cherry into my sink… I usually wash the cherry down the drain but there are a few delicious smelling strains that I just let smolder because they smell SO good! That said, I do feel that yes, sometimes I do use buds as incense :smiley::v:
I have even thought about a bud-scented incense and cologne line, but --as a lazy stoner-- that’ll have to be done by someone else :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, eu de Skunk, nice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Someone did a tutorial on cannabis incense cones. I can’t find it right now.

4 Likes

Heck yeah! When I was growing up in San Diego, it seemed that hispanic men (and I am of Spanish descent, land grants and all) wore a cologne that reminds me of Bubba Kush. I dont know what cologne it was, but I always loved that scent. I know it was a cologne because my grandfathers friend from San Felipe had a bottle that I saw him use when I was ~5-6 years old and I have wanted to acquire that scent ever since then :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Cant wait for you to try the CH2, it leaves an incense smell to the room you smoke in.

2 Likes

I just up-potted her last week and just want her to get a little bit larger before I flip :smiley: She hasn’t been dialed in yet, she has red stems, as I have been blasting all my plants with SNS (via both foliar and in feed), and they didn’t like that so much :sweat_smile:
She really looks nice though, and is growing like a charm! I heavily defoliate-- often-- so don’t mind the lack of leafage :v:

2 Likes

Looking good, she does require a bit of extra defol. The branches themselves grow into gaps nicely but she throws fans over herself. @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

Yes, she had some pretty huge fans! I can’t wait to put her into flower
:smiley::v: