Anybody else feel crazy with sativas?

Every time I grab a new strain of pure sativas it seems it makes my OCD unbearable and I just sit and think and miss out on a movie, or whatever else is going on.

Indicas make me eat the whole fridge but I seem to be mellow and nicer.

Hybrids are where it’s at for me, personally. But after smoking for years they all seen the blend together now? Tolerance? Does strain really matter?

12 Likes

I can’t handle sativas usually. They make my heart race and bring on panic attacks. I prefer a good indica or some CBD to mellow it out.

10 Likes

I find that if I change up my strain regularly I still get nice and high. I’ve been puffing on some Dragonblood Hashplant lately and I’ve just been getting rocked off it. I’m a heavy smoker but sometimes you find a gem That rocks ya buy switching up the strains your using.

Variety matters! It’s the spice of life :v:

18 Likes

Indicas just level me out nicely , sativas are a no no lol

Strain variety is definitely the way to go , to avoid any tolerance build up : )

9 Likes

You bet it does. Even plant to plant & grower to grower it varies.

It’s highly variable. If a female says it is like that then it will likely be calming to me. :neutral_face: Too much yang not enough yin. :sweat_smile:

So there’s a huge amount of variability which make medicinal use & cultivation a different thing to me. higher standards required. Would you want your ibuprofen or whatever to be different every time? F$* no

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

they always make me feel crazy when I grow them

about four weeks into the stretch thinking when will they stop

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

This is me all the way, @cannabissequoia how do you feel about high-adrenaline activities?

Whenever descriptions include the words ‘paranoia’, ‘anxiety’, or ‘heart-racing’ I know it’ll be a good fit for me.

3 Likes

I love me some Sativas!! Although some will trigger all my pain points and I can’t stand it. They can start off pretty racy at first, but usually will taper off to a manageable level, sometimes you even have to talk yourself through it. lol If my heart is still beating fast after like 30 mins. I move on to a different strain of sativa. Having said that, I prefer hybrids as well, but sativa leaning hybrids for me. Heavy indicas are to inward focused for me and really messes with my depression and certain body highs are intolerable to me and cause panic attacks. aka Paranoia!

3 Likes

I’ve been smoking them exclusively with several months now and I can definitely see how these wouldn’t work for everyone. And believe me, I can’t wait to get some indicas back in my stash, because this shit is keeping me up at night! :smile:

But I actually like the thinking…the manic state it puts me in. I like it. I’ve always liked thinking at a million miles per hour and using it for meditation purposes. I can kind of control it and not get overwhelmed by it. But I still agree with your post, I’m just a weirdo.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that quite a bit lately (Weed triggering pain points). I thought I was becoming allergic to it or something.
It’s like certain strains actually cause me pain… I don’t know but it’s fkn weird.

2 Likes

That’s the same with me, but I have been enjoying hybrids quite a lot recently.
Too much of anything can mess you up I suppose though.
I agree with @Meesh about heavy indicas sometimes causing intolerable body highs and a bit of paranoia as well, I get like that sometimes.

2 Likes

It’s totally “a thing”! The strains must have something in them that just hits your nerve endings in a certain way. I think it’s more of a sativa thing too, cuz it feels more like it’s coming from your brain. If you know what I mean :wink: And yeah, it’s fkn weird. Me no likey! I already have enough pain points dammit!

2 Likes

“cuz it feels more like it’s coming from your brain. If you know what I mean”…Erm, No I don’t sorry.:joy::wink:

1 Like

Bwahahahahaha! Like your brain is sending signals directly to the pain points and they all light up at once.

Edit: and I’m high af

2 Likes

I was joking on with you woman haha. :wink:

when are you not?? :joy:

2 Likes

Right on. My brother keeps telling me this is all in my mind. However every time I toke up, regardless of strain/method; I can really feel how bad I need to stretch and do yoga or something.

5 Likes

I haven’t smoked anything for 4 day’s now.
I never realised how bad my pains are until now and sleeping is getting very hard.
@cannabissequoia will Lemon balm help me to sleep?

Cheers

G

3 Likes

It helps me & when my mom was terminally ill it helped her some. Not heavy like a pharmaceutical. I absolutely recommend it…should be in every cupboard. :slight_smile: :lemon: :bed: :zzz:

Combined with big CBD dose that would be even better but I’m unsure about availability & prices over there. How many kroners or guilders or belgian shekels… :sweat_smile: :gb:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Sit on Sativa, I am not sitting, I am pacing like a MOFO lol. I have to watch sativa, panic disorder and OCD, funny CBD, if I use too much, I am counting everything, running the blender, washing hands, counting counting lol

2 Likes