Anybody elses dogs LOVE weed leaves?

I can’t even open my tent or walk over to the garden without them begging an trying to steal leaves lol

My old man will only eat the indica leaves an my golden doesn’t care, she’ll eat anything :laughing: Do indica an sativa leaves taste different?

18 Likes

Thats an incredibly cute doggo :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My dog loves to get high. Don’t take much. She loves butter. THC will kill your pets. So you have to be careful.

2 Likes

They haaate when I smoke, just hearing my lighter spark makes them leave the room. However they’d probably eat my whole plant if allowed, they can’t get enough of the leaves

5 Likes

They do like mushrooms. Cats I do know. You can tell when my dog is in need. Lol Beautiful pets

2 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever tried. My golden would probably eat them I have yet to find something she doesn’t like

2 Likes

Love the big dogs.

3 Likes

My dog is named Stoney, that should explain things…LOL
At 8 weeks she old jumped up on the table, ate a mouthful of weed and ran off. :grimacing:

Then proceeded to make her own border collie obstacle course in the backyard.
Round and round over the garden fences, I would swear she thought she was in a competition right then. :joy_cat:

We were kinda still on the fence about the name.
It was going to be silver or pebbles.

Stoney truly fits her best. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

my last 2 dogs enjoyed chewing both, bud and leaf of the plant. the female actually ate an entire plant that was at week 7 before I found her and could stop her, she just sleep long and hard.

regards,

12 Likes

Stoney is a cute name! She’s a gorgeous dog, I love her different colored eyes
My golden is named Indy, short for indica because even as a pup she’s been super chill. Contest couch lock :rofl:

3 Likes

“Scrabble” or maybe “Bobcat”(ala Goldthwaite :crazy_face: )

Yep. I throw all the male plants to my dogs…Betty likes them the most-- she’ll strip a plant to the stalk & then chew on it. :+1: Riley is new to weed so she just dabbles but gets intimidated watching the weed-machine go to work. :joy_cat:

:bulb: :point_up: Gotta be mindful of sprays/residues! :face_vomiting: :biohazard:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

My cats do 🫤

6 Likes

my roommate’s cat will mow a plant down to nothing if i leave it unsupervised

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the compliments.
She is a wonderful dog, super smart, but tons of energy.
This means trouble if you don’t keep her busy.

I love the goldens too, the hair is soo soo soft!
Indica=couchlock…nice…LOL

Not bad, 2 good ones we did not think of.

For sure! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Before they passed my cats loved weed too. Especially my male cat, when I did my first grow he climbed into a port hole in the tent an ate leaves until he fell asleep under the warm lights 🤦. I miss those little shits

5 Likes

Cool story!
We have 3 cats too, only the male likes weed.
When I hang a plant in the spare room, he helps himself to what falls on the floor.
If nothing is there he goes into the self serve mode.

@Heather420
I can see you are a real animal lover.
Us too!
My wife holds the nickname of “Elle May”
Think Beverly hillbillies. :grin:

Yes, she would have one of each…every kind too, all in the house, all on the bed. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

One chews on my stems and breaks them up, another eats them.

4 Likes

Look at the. Lol so cute. Hi!!! What a look. They are so smart. I have a dog. She is very special to me. Enjoy it’s a working dog. Never spank or anything like that ( you have to be careful with discipline, for a BC it messes them up, they aren’t as free minded)Love to run. I had one years ago. Smart dog. Working dogs are funny that way. Because they are so smart. I miss mine. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Mine hates weed and anything to do with it, however she ate a joint when she was like 8-10 months old and slept for 2 days, perhaps it’s the reason she despises it to this day…. Idk

5 Likes

This is sooo true!
We have to be careful of how loud we yell.
The dog is not scared of anything, but if you scold her she cowers.
We treat her like a 3 year old, wag of the fingers or a harsh command.

It is important that a dog comes when being disciplined not run away.

BTW
She wants to go to work, but we live in the city.
We have 10 acres not far from home, of course that is her favorite place in the world.
No animals to chase so it is the ball and toy catch, Frisbee too.

This is our 3rd one, we will never adopt/own anything else.
I miss the ones that are gone too, I feel for ya.
They really become children/family members.
All animals do, but the Border Collie earns a special place in your heart no doubt.

4 Likes