Anybody have an extra 800w-1000w LED for TRADE

It’s dead technology. Don’t worry so much about spectrum and worry about efficiency.

Without going into too much math that unnamed blurple probably has an efficiency of 0.9 and my new white LED has an efficiency of 2.4

If it’s free, and it’s all you have/can get it’ll work. But don’t buy one.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info bro!

2 Likes

It’s free you just gotta pay for the shipping. Blurple lights work fine. Just outdated like you guys said. But if you want it it’s here. Or for the price of shipping you can just buy an updated light!!! I would suggest save and get a good light that’s dimmable. It’s gonna last you a lot longer and have warranty! The blurple is her if you want it and it wasn’t a cheap blurple either. It was Round $700 back then now it’s 500

1 Like

Awesome. This site is seriously amazing. Im currently waiting to hear back from another member about getting their light. Sending you a dm now to ask a few questions.

1 Like

What would be considered “better” a cmh or a blurple?

1 Like

I really don’t know the answer to that! But I would say blurple will run cooler than the cmh not by much but still cooler by acouple degrees. You would have to research and see what puts off more usable ppfd. For me Im liking leds more. It’s your own preference id say. Check out their video of YouTube!!! Platinum led vs cmh or something like that. Do your research nothing wrong with blurple lights in my opinion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.