Anyone ever send pollen

My plan is to clone but I have never done it before so it will be new for me. I currently have some autos cooking but I wanna try photos. Got some OG Haze thats about to flower GSC is next.

2 Likes

@Agnam the whole breeding thing for me is a little fuzzy so is it that your trying to make all future seeds female then ? I was thinking if so then you might need to go the STS route otherwise if you just use normal pollen you’ll only get maybe 25% female … others here with more knowledge will set ya down the right path wish I knew more one it comes to specific breeding endeavors! Glad to have ya here and good luck with your future grow!

OK my original plan is to have a Fem GSC. Clone it spray one of the clones with silver and then use one of the other clones and pollinate it. So pollinate 1 clone with another and that will give me all fem seeds. I had not thought about what would happen if someone sent me norm pollen but yes your right then my seeds wont be 100 percent fem but I will take my chances if someone send me some. I can always go to my original plan later. Is the STS route better than the collidal silver? I was looking at STS and it looks more complicated then colloidal so I chose to use colloidal.

Cloning is simple (well you know what I mean) I’ve even heard of ppl just putting a stem in water and getting roots. I’ve never tried that but my first time I bought that cheap powder rooting hormone from the local tyrantt overpriced store that sells cheap shit. Went. Home took 3 cuttings. I think it
Took awhile I thought they had died but nope all 3 rooted and I never looked back. If I were you I’d research cloning it’s easier than you think

2 Likes

Yes I have a clonign station ready but I also want to have seeds for the futurre. Seeds are so expensive and if I had good quality seeds I could trade them to people here and get different strains so I could solve a few of my problems. Good quality GSC Fem seeds are alwasy good to have around. I might even be able to get some extra feminized pollen to trade. If you do it right the pollen will make all fem seeds.

Great thread about keeping mums

3 Likes

I have on multiple occasions (including currently) put cuttings straight into water and been successful with clones. Takes a little longer but works.

3 Likes

How big are your clones when you do that?

Really!!! Good to know, I also didn’t know you could keep them for weeks if they are refrigerated, I just recently read

:wave: Yes. :grin:

and we’ll see what @Hashtree does with it… maybe snort half of it…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Busted! I haven’t slept sense the mail got here from @cannabissequoia😀
I’d be happy to share some pollen @Agnam. A little goes a long way.
Sour lifesaver x Girltime

2 Likes

@Agnam I ve had success from small side shoots to tops I’ve taken

Yeah I’ve had cuttings wrapped in wet paper towels in the fridge for a couple weeks (unrooted) just changed out the paper towels every once in a while

@Hashtree You have some pollen to send?

1 Like

I have some starfighter IBL pollen stored away I could send you. It’s cut with flour 4:1 to make the most of the pollen.

2 Likes

Yes that would be great. Just let me know what we need to do.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you in the US? I guess I should’ve asked beforehand lol

Yes im in the US and I have no idea what that means on your end so please let me know.

Thanks

Looks like you’ve got your pic. Just send me your address in a personal message if you want some Sour lifesaver x Girltime pollen.

Like @Hashtree said looks like you have your pick of pollen lol. Just send you addy in a pm that’s it.

1 Like

I posted over in the free seeds and clones thread, but i was also looking for pollen from a male auto to make more auto seeds. thanks.

1 Like