Anyone have Bubble Gum seeds to trade?

“Gu used my Bubblegum cut to make those Bodega Bubblegum seeds. I have had folks test my S1s against CSI and Mosca and they don’t even come close. If you want real Bubblegum with real Bubblegum terps you may want to try my S1s.

These were grown from my S1s. Two different growers”

@Kakalak , hey man… I saw this post you put up on the Bubblegum ball 5000 thread, I’d sure be interested in those s1’s, wanna trade for something?

14 Likes

Have grown moscas bubblegum s1 and although it was good the bubblegum terps were not that strong. Had the classic bubblegum euphoric high though.
I have one of @Kakalak bubblegum s1 in veg now and the smell when I open the cab is straight baseball card gum and cat piss. Hope it last thru cure.

3 Likes

I have the mosca s1’s going into this project and hopefully the Indiana cut too, I’d really love to get the s1 from @Kakalak though, sounds great!

I don’t know if Kak is gonna trade, hopefully, but his gear is for sale at his seed bank, SoakNBeans…

www.soaknbeans.com

Calyx Bros Bubblegum S1

https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/feminized-seeds/bubblegum-s1-detail

But they are out of stock… :frowning_face:

:robot:

5 Likes

Ya, I seen that :disappointed: buddy, it’ll be ok either way :+1:

2 Likes

So far it’s tentatively looking like…
2010 Sour Bubble bx3 f2 males x

2010 Sour Bubble bx3 f2 females

FDM Indiana Bubblegum bx2 females

Bodega Bubblegum f3 females from @Budderton , thanks for the fat pack btw dude :pray:

Mosca Indiana Bubblegum s1

Mosca Bubblegum Boogie s1

The Indiana cut, hopefully :pray:

9 Likes

If not check out fantasy island.
You may even like the island living. :grin:
Come join the family, get some sun.
I think we are still out of rum, but that is a long story. :clown_face:

Peace
Shag

5 Likes

Thanks for the invite shag, very cool idea :pray:

Sorry but I only have enough for my stash. I don’t think I will make more for a while but I may one day. I really like some of the crosses better. Check out Big League Grape.

8 Likes

That’s a very nice one man, thanks for chiming in :pray::+1:

1 Like

There’s a bunch of bubblegum on strainly. Fleur de mal has a bx for a decent price

2 Likes

Where do you auction packs for mate? I’d love to have a look at what’s available the only auction place I know is on the MNS site , cheers bud :v:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I did get the FDM Indiana Bubblegum bx2, but I will not use Strainly ever again, too many scammers hang out there for my taste.

3 Likes

I think he does it on Breedbay.

2 Likes

I belive I also have some Indiana Bubblegum

5 Likes

Thanks mate I’ll have to check it out :v:

2 Likes

He’s a sponsor here also so I’m guessing you could just contact him here to avoid strainly. If you buy from him again in the future

1 Like

Ya, I did contact him here and scored a pack of his Indiana Bubblegum bx2 a couple weeks back :pray:

3 Likes

@schmarmpit swoops in with multiple cuts… including The IBG cut, Thanks man! You saved the project!!!

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.