Anyone Have Heavy Indica strains, Kush, OG, just overall really heavy pure indica strains

since we’re on the topic of hashplants Idk how good it is but I know a place :stuck_out_tongue:

aw heck euros

1 Like

I have unopened pack of DLA 16 im about to run.

4 Likes

Message received Gemi!
Hey @BeTheLight , if you’re still wanting indica for her, I can dig through the vault.

2 Likes

Hey Heady, if you wanna send another strain out to her that would be sick, From what I’ve learned about her in the few years i’ve been talking to her shes super OG, grew back in the 70s-80s but probably hasnt grown anything in 15 - 20 years + now.

shes super knowledgeable , like she was teaching me about compost tea before I even knew what that was :stuck_out_tongue:

My only concern is shes in Texas, I dont know if she plans on running some secret grows or just holding onto the seeds until she moves to a legal state

Anyhow, i’m sure she hasnt experienced grower hospitality like this in YEARS and would be forever grateful, shes already super stoked about DLA 5

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.