Anyone have or tried Herrer pipe?

Thanks

i had a wood pipe once. it was so cool until one day it got clogged. there isn’t a good way to clean it, so it just gets thrown away. that was the last one i bought. i just stuck to corn cob pipes for a while, but then found some great cheap glass pipes that i can clean and take with me on trips.

how do they suggest the pipe should be cleaned?

2 Likes

I use Denatured alcohol and pipe cleaners on all mine, keep mine all clean

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve tried that specific brand, I’ve used a generic wood pipe before. Not my personal preference tho :man_shrugging:

I’d recommend a pipe cleaner for reusable straws (with a metal handle you can bend; stiffer bristles = better), or a good ol paper clip. They come in all shapes and sizes so you can get a variety pack on Amazon with a bunch of different sizes for like $10, can usually find one for every size pipe. It’s way easier to clean if you do it occasionally rather than wait tho

IN A PINCH…
Gasoline cleans hard to reach internal areas of glass pipes, bongs spotlessly & fast.
You’ll have to follow up quickly with hot Dawn soap.
I use dried rice or small beans in bongs and shake it it both times of cleaning, (once I used sand).
I would not use it on anything porous like wood or stone or silicone.

2 Likes

i tried everything. a wood pipe has a useful life, unlike glass. it got so bad it would just spit out resin into my mouth…even after cleaning. and, it’s never really cleaned.
so, 100 bucks seems a bit much.

1 Like

interesting. it doesn’t mess up the taste?

1 Like

I think I’ve heard before that the dual intake supposedly prevents the buildup of resin. An experienced jack pipe user would have to fill us in on that one

2 Likes

Absolutely.