Anyone keep a grow diary of Forbidden fruit? Heres mine

3 days old

1 Like

75 days

red veins

6 Likes

4 Likes

Most ghetto thing I’ve seen for a while. Seems to be working ok for you though so go you :rofl::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I get bored alot. lol

Save the strain

2 Likes

When you lock in cloning on a plant that you haven’t even harvested one bud from yet lmao. Made fem seeds a entered 16oz CHALLENGE tested seeds and cloning again.

4 Likes

Broke my ph probe now I gotta suffer till friday.

2 Likes

Someone woke up with a vengeance…Hehehe

3 Likes

4 Likes

These hairs are pink…I swear.

5 Likes

Taking forever…arg.

4 Likes

Fattening up for a long cold winter.

3 Likes

Go big or go home! Grow baby Grow.

4 Likes

This is the longest flowering time ever. I have given this thing a perfect environment and it still keeps going lol.

5 Likes

I am still shocked at the size and yield of that plant, with all the roots contained in a 16oz cup. Those 16oz challenge contests have changed the way I think about container size. I know I’ve got a steep learning curve trying the contest with soilless mix, but no better way to learn than jumping right in. What works in a micro can always be scaled up, but not always with scaling things down.

2 Likes

Agreed Seamonkey, love the challenges, will hopefully participate next time, great way to “push the envelope “!

2 Likes

Love the name, the truth will come out! lol.

I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised with container size to plant ratio, I’ve done bonsai mothers for extended periods(trimmed roots every so often), and I know the basics of how bonsai plants work. But it’s not like the contest plants are getting pruned back to maintain health, I just need to get feeding locked down. Most likely won’t be achieving it with fish emulsion lol.

1 Like

Day 102 or 101 .

When a plant goes this long and is healthy; well I kinda forget that it’s in my hobby cabinet that doubles as a sweat box for slow rust bluing old relics and gun parts. Oh wait a sec. It’s that time of year again. Hurry up and finish already.

5 Likes

Flushing week. Trying for some kool colors.

3 Likes