Anyone keep a grow diary of Forbidden fruit? Heres mine

Longest Flowering time ever…Still going. Micro Dwc is pretty dam effective. however : i did throw this in a huge ass linked resevoir so actually it is a 16 oz. root chamber that was created to give all the CUP challengers a heads up on the efficiency and simplicity of water culture. In all honesty this plant drinks/consumes over 1.5 gallons per week.

4 Likes

Still creeping to the finish

3 Likes

image Finished. waiting on weight. image image hanging weight

3 Likes

Nicely done, I can’t believe the size of that thing lol. What was the total flowering time? Do you think it will be worth it? How’s the smell?

1 Like

well let me check the flowering time …August 11th was first hairs out. 75 days to today. i chopped 2 of these last week outdoors. the squishy smell was tangerine/grapefruit… this fascinating specimen smells of cherries. i am not allowed to squish this inside yet, wifey cant stand the strong aromas but she agrees on the cherry (hint of citrus)

1 Like

75 days from 1st hairs…if I were to grow it again I would go full net pot so it would start flowering faster after the flip. It took 11 days to show sex in that 16oz.cup. Cherries and citrus…Definitely will grow it again in a gross weight 16oz. comp.

1 Like

You’re very patient, but it sounds like it was worth the wait. Nice to see someone run this interesting strain :+1:

1 Like

There is some new interest in these seeds that I feminized. Good Stuff. Ill be posting new pics of this years grow already popped and not quite 1 week above soil.

2 Likes

If it does that in a solo cup, I can only imagine what it would do outside in the ground.

1 Like

how was the smoke? i love this strain

1 Like

Everything homegrown is cured 6 weeks. This weed is a perfect 10. Rolled big fatty slow and even, tastes Earthy and Citrusy with peppery undertones. The cured bud is everything in its name. The guy at the 7eleven who walks past you and smells like weed. This is that weed. lol.

2 Likes

nice, where did the seed come from? what breeder? it’s not purple huh? i have one out of 7 forbidden fruit s1 that is purple

1 Like

The solocup winner was the sister to the plant I selfed. Yes as luck would have it, purple pheno. Yay!

Seeds came in buds from Michigan dispensary.

4 Likes

sick!!! hell yeah did you keep the cut?

1 Like

I have these seeds feminized by yours truly…

2 Likes

I always have this shit growing…

Plus 2 for outdoor…

5 Likes

Wow! It looks worth the wait! And your a good story teller.

1 Like

Latest grows,

8 Likes

Totaly reversed, more seeds to follow.

6 Likes

i got 7 forbidden fruit s1 from CSI, they smell insanely loud x10 they just don’t clone that good

_MG_1765

7 Likes