Anyone know where I can get rks

You should buy a pack and find that skunk. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Oh god, another breeder out to make a quick buck off dumbasses searching for something that onky exists in their mind.

PS - skunky weed never went anywhere, thousands of plants reek ‘like skunk’.

Even fruity mids smell like a skunk to a non toker.

Jeeze

10 Likes

Road Kill Skunk is available on Tx HWY 71 E. after dark.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

11 Likes

Look like this in the morning sun?

5 Likes

To be honest. …I’m kinda over roadkill…I like bodhi hippyhashplant and American skunk selection. I’m just trying to find the super skunk skunk if that makes since. It’s more skunky/terpinetine sour.

5 Likes

Dude’s peddlin’ bullshit; save your money. You can buy 3 packs of Karma gear with that and I guarantee you’ll find skunkier better stuff in there anyway.

8 Likes

Man, I had no intention of buying those. I’d seen this thread before, and when I saw that email I thought, what the hell, I’ll post it.

7 Likes

Exactly, my wife don’t smoke and I can show her plants all day saying “this one is lemon, this one is chemmy, this one fuely, this one berry” and her answer has yet to change. Every single time, without fail, “It smells like a skunk to me”.

Same goes for my mom if she comes over during harvest and trim time. This summer I had trimmed the night before and she came in and said “ I think a skunk sprayed your ac unit, it reeks in here”

It’s funny how people accept that their other senses change over time, taste of food changes, vision can go bad, but somehow they think their sense of smell never changes and evolves with all the new experiences since they were a kid smoking the RKS.

7 Likes

Still got that rks cut ?

1 Like

Don’t think he’s been here in a while . There were RKS seeds passed around this fall if you maybe post in the seed trading forum you could possibly get lucky.

@DougDawson just gave away some in his thread also.

2 Likes

Yeah, that guy has not posted in almost 5 years. Southwest joined 52 min ago and this is their only post. Perhaps they can go introduce themself to folks.

5 Likes

sour roadkill anyone?..very much alive in my understanding!!!..notable contenders step from the shadows!!..“roadkill” by definition in my opinion isn’t skunk…and Sam the skunkman is very much mistaken…!!!roadkill skunk as a terp was always a ghani cross…and jack is I think the cog in the wheel if you want pheno hunts for the old school rks…never let any soul online tell you rks is dead…the skunk might be flat on the Rd but the terp and heady cerebral high are still there…unlock the combination and steer as far away from skunk as you can…lolol

4 Likes

Is that pictures of jack ? Nice looking plant and buds galore.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it jack by description…just I think the jack the ripper fire in agent orange has shown providence crossed with what has to be an afghan of some description…the structure and growth remain short and stout…never in my history testing have I seen a terp this pronounced…I’m not here progressing I’ve found any holy grail…I want to know definitively what gateway to walk down for maybe future breeders…my moneys on agent orange in its purest most dated form bred into a popsicle pheno afghan…its something along those lines to seek roadkill because from this rendition I cast iron put my life on a ghani being used in seedsmans sbg og make up…its why I’m here hoping this cog in terp definition holds true…only one exercise I came here with…show reasonable cause and guidance to thoughtful insight into where roadkill as a definition actually went to…and notably I only saw this terp become apparent after a few weeks under hps lighting…again,maybe another cog in the wheel some are overlooking…that thiol I believe would not have showed with distinction like this has…its too on the money for me…and I mean bullseye on the money…proof is certainly in the pudding but honestly from where I’m standing this is the best example I’ve witnessed…I want these posts to catch breeders who are thinking ahead of what I’m thinking and put this shit down in history…I just hope someone cottons it…this extremely poignant roadkill description is executed perfectly in its form and it was found after an extensive breeding program of strawberry banana grape og(definition ghani imo…lol)crossed with an old stud male agent orange where jack the ripper and jack remain the dominant unique blend of that orange male…its this cog that’s opened something up…I’ve called it the dc pheno(diamond crust)…never tested a thing like this my entire life honestly…someone somewhere is concentrating on there shit!!!:eyes:

4 Likes

Funny you would say orange terps can be part of the equation. Dankwolf on the mag certainly thought it was worth looking into. He ran some private calio type line. The old orange I ran outdoors had the neighbors think there were skunks under his shed lol.

To me they were loud but I thought they smelled like tang with a kick.

3 Likes

I agree orange goji pheno that smelt skunk.

2 Likes

I defo hear what your saying there…I was on thc farmer and mentioned agent orange and some dude starts quoting on mail he thinks same thing…its the jack terp which you could argue dates around to the time I remember yrs ago…its just I only wished I had exact heritage on seedsmans sbg og…both phenos of roadkill virtually never moved in flower,just thickened…strong indication of something ghani and or chem…the leafset is throwing me but the budsite appearance is not…I believe that jack the ripper terp oil in agent orange has the intense power…its crossing the edge out of it and making it cerebral and heady and giving it that giggly laugh a minute feel to the giddy high you recieve…gooeybreeder harnessed taking the edge of that knockout jack terps crossing his 40 Yr old gooey mom yrs ago and it still remains on my greatest high list today.

I was never searching roadkill by definition…I was interested in the sativa fruit punch sbg x agent orange cannasuer originally bred with…I was invited to try a pheno he found in that breeding program in Spain via seed and found a straight cast iron roadkill pheno within 2 seeds…literally…you couldn’t make it up if you tried…I had no real interest in these roadkills and hadn’t heard of em until he showed me gift to test…but fucking hell…I’m suitably impressed if this is the breeding material attaching itself to the name roadkill…lolololol

and crazy to think a haze hybrid crossed to an afghan of description could be the key ppl been searching in roadkill as a narrative…this is close and I’m extremely confident In reporting this as a possible very plausible avenue…!!!

I quoted back to the breeder he had taken the flux capacitor straight back to 1985 with this roadkill pheno!!!..lololol…Great Scott indeed!!!..compliments Daniel son

3 Likes

5 f1 roadkill seedlings pictured far right of tray are all exhibiting that exact blue hue on the early leafset I saw and am seeing in flower now

…when you exhibit these blue notes in flowers it does rendition me back to stories of roadkill and how some back then described blue noted flowers…I think personally the roadkill cog is there but its a complicated theory of mixtures found by chance…there’s a definitive skunk heritage to this white pheno through the extreme double leaf serrations that extended further once put under hps lighting…every leafset exhibits it…yet I looked at the plant throughout the whole of vegg and honestly believed it was a chem heritage geneset…the leafset is to comparable for me which I think would lend a hand to the fruity ghani maybe used and crossed into a graded skunk…of what description I don’t know but that sbg og from seedsman holds something secretive and I believe its that, crossed straight into subcools personal headstash stud male agent orange from 15 yrs ago has bought the pheno forward…its the most complicated lineage of history to why this roadkill has shown but somewhere hidden underneath all of it the double serrations this heavy denotes a very high grade skunk is sitting in that family tree,and it shows extremely early in pheno selection…I kept thinking back to that shoe muff cabbage story where he lit up everything yrs ago…this pheno grew like it in vegg…I couldn’t get a grasp on the true thiol terp profile as I had her sitting under 600w cfl cool blue enviros for 10 weeks…soon as I hit hps and she formed flowers that roadkill terp just smacked me straight between the eyes…it was muff cabbage turned roadkill mutant in my mind and its a thoughtful insight into finding a path back to the roadkill history…its a very fine subtle balance of old genetics long washed through mainstream media blended to produce this…and its come around with no intention of finding it and by complete chance under a 50 plant pheno selection of the fruit punch sbg x agent orange…

and oh look…on the left of that tray is 2 of the infamous cap junky s1 procured from a lovely member here by trade…cap junky does not like humidity swings I’m finding…First leaf on the green potted cap junky top left kinda weathered through her first stage of life compared to the f1 roadkills but now she has weathered the storm and become warm with surroundings and soil,she has shown her second leafset full of lush life…extremely broad leaf and maybe the broadest of all seedlings shown…admittedly in a slightly larger small pot but very respectful growth and green so far…the cap junky seedling bottom left has a story all of its own but under direct attack from human intervention to save her life she responded under seedling conditions and root form to grow forward and shine…very impressed how these cap junky responded under attack…which wasn’t really an attack of sorts I just couldn’t get the petiol to open and it clambered and was shrivelling around the first leaf showing…

…with all my years experience I’d never seen this and showed this exact pic to my good freind Mr gooeybreeder and asked him wtf do I do?

his answer?
force that petal open anyway you can…if you break it,so be it…if the plants responds you know its OK to keep…so I tried to pull the petiol over very gently back and forth so it got used to the motion and after maybe 30 of these strokes I had the petiol open but it kept returning by spring action to original position…in the end I gently snapped one side of the petiol and just left it…it responded beautifully…it slowed growth hormone to concentrate on the attack but now left alone a good few days has used the remaining petiol to feed in the first leaf…

…marvelous little fighter that cap junky is and a pinnacle of health for a baby under attack…bless her…lololol

4 Likes

as reported here…the sole instruction for me was to represent a very stark and truly remarkable rendition of roadkill skunk in a form respectable enough to call that name roadkill and bring it to the forums…and I believe formed growth and terp profile on both roadkill phenos has now morphed into maybe not going back in time but seriously going forward with how advanced and I would argue, varied these roadkill forms are in regards to any competition I’ve seen…

this reported pheno I’m having trouble standing near any length of time because of that toxic air soak it gives everything…I will not sniff that plant again for hedonistic value because as reported,I burnt eyes and nose membrane taking in air from it…at 4.5 weeks flower and under a 5gallon hydro soil pot(biobizz)…the heads are acidic bulbous coned high white trip sticks…very difficult to put into words and explain the vapour exchange emitting from this plant but if smelling this thing has me burnt eyes and nose then I’m erring on the side of never witnessing it in any yrs growing…I honestly think that as soon as you get within a few inches of them buds with your nose and breath in its over…it affects you and I tested the theory on the wife…lolol…bless her…but it’s strong indication its a rotten, rancid and very highly acidic terp formulation that strongly suggests brutal potency and power…

the flux capacitor 1985 sweeter rendition roadkill looks like I just took the lady from the freezer and posted this to cool down the summer heat and fire…these are scarily close to rks…and you will see it on og.

…and also very intriguing and not entirely rks related,but the mother plant “fruit punch” in seed form, the parent of where this rks claim came from, has at 4.5 weeks started to emit the same virtual roadkill stink I’m seeing on the actual roadkills👀…I think heavily leaning towards the agent orange f1 and predominant jack display in growth…but certainly not now it seems as it ventures forward in terp profile…this has all the hallmarks of being a rancid acidic sativa hit that’s twisting a roadkill terp signature…

regards

9 Likes

Well Done!

1 Like