Anyone order from Lighthouse seeds?

Looking to purchase some legit DNA packs and seems this is about the only seedbank that is an official reseller of DNA genetics. At first I thought they were based out of the US but looks like they’re over in the UK.

1 Like

You’re in luck, @Ris has his shop running strong and has DNA in stock, and in the USA.
Growingupganja.com
Awesome member, quick shipping, great communication, with freebies.

10 Likes

Nice shop, dont have what im looking for though :pleading_face:

2 Likes

What is it you are looking for, I’ll see if I have access to it?

Removed Content

Edit: I am mistaken, that was another company that does not work in the us. However, I am an official reseller for DNA Genetics. I can get any product they offer

6 Likes

Lookin for Chocolope

1 Like

Which one?

Chocolope 256 or Chocolope Kush or White Chocolope? I have access to all

2 Likes

Looking for the regular chocolope

1 Like

DNA isn’t distributing it in the US currently and they are sold out for their EU customers also.

Yea, that lighthouse seedbank says they are in stock. Dont really know if i want to risk paying for overseas beans anymore. We’re spolied now lol

1 Like

Im happy to take on the risk if you would like. I have worked with EU quite a bit in the past.

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust that Lighthouse site. As you and I both know @Ris Ive been searching for LA Confidential, you checked with DNA for me and it’s been gone for a few years and Lighthouse say that they have stock, and they are the ONLY bank that show them on a strain list.
Wouldn’t trust them with my money.
With you, I know I’ll get what I order.

2 Likes

If you can find it, id be more than happy to pay for it.

I have it on a watch list, so if it ever comes back in stock i’ll be notified and I have a email out to a few people to see if i can locate it anywhere

1 Like