ISO Mr Nice strains US only

Hello all I have been really wanting to aquire some of Shantibabas strains. Not really looking to trade but will purchase from you. Looking for sealed packs. Interested in all of his varieties, must be US based and be willing to ship tracked. If you look in the New Seed Purchase thread you’ll see I’m a habitual buyer, and have swapped beans with others here. If anyone can help me aquire some of his work it would truly be a blessing! Yes I know about the Auctions on his site and such but I dont order overseas and his payment methods suck tbh. Thank you OGers so much! Have a wonderful day! :pray::green_heart:

11 Likes

Mr nice has some wonderful stuff one of my favorites is his shark shock cbd has been one of the most medicinal strains I’ve smoked puts me in a place of zen works wonders for anxiety wish he had a USA based option hope you find what you are after!

7 Likes

I wanted to try the Medihaze CBD and the Shark Shock CBD, never grown CBD before but would be nice to have some to mix in a bowl or joint with a nice indica! And yes I too hope this post gets some of his gear my way. Being its hard to get in the states I’d be willing to F2 whatever I recieve and spread it around to our members! :pray:

4 Likes

There’s a Canadian seed bank that carry’s his gear. I use them often so they are legit. I know you said us only but if you know someone that can receive them for you that’s an option if you can’t find beans elsewhere.

2 Likes

I think they do have a usa base. Look for mr nice crew

1 Like

I have a few of his strains but not in original packs.

1 Like

I can order for you. There are some awesome Euro seed banks that ship directly to the US. I never understood why people have problems with international shipping. It’s worked every time for years.

3 Likes

I’ve got some F2’s I made . Have to dig them out & verify I still got 'em . IIRC Neville’s Haze , G13 Haze , Mango Haze .

4 Likes

Have you considered his auction site?

Great deals and from the source himself. They ship to USA but one thing you should know, is they ship them in straws not the original bags / packs.

1 Like

They have their own US distribution setup now

https://mrnice.com/new-seeds/

1 Like

Have you ordered from that site? It looks very suspicious compared to the mrnice.nl what has a crappy and old website. Would love some mrnice but unsure about that site since they offer home rentals and other things mrnice does not normally offer.

And claim to be led by Howard Marks who has been dead for a while now.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered but they’re legit. It’s not ran by shanti but he’s a part of it. Think he mentions something about it on it his website or somewhere else

1 Like

They definitely have some people I think that set it up that don’t really know what they’re doing but it is legit. Didn’t notice them mentioning mark like that. It’s pretty new I think they launched the site a month or 2 ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.