Anyone still growing the OG Indiana bubblegum?

Used to smoke her and a bunch of bubblegum crosses back in the day. Anyone still run the Indiana cut?

4 Likes

@Kakalak uses her in his breeding.

3 Likes

I just started one of Mosca’s IBG S1s.

1 Like

@baudelaire just released his line work on Indiana Bubblegum, he describes it as:

“A classic balanced indica/sativa hybrid from the 1980s with a strong, happy head and sweet tooty-fruity terpene profile. To preserve this potent heirloom strain from the American Midwest, we started with a US-sourced clone mother dating back to 1991, prior to its release by Dutch seed companies. We have crossed it with a select 1998-vintage Serious Bubblegum male with excellent structure and sweet, fruity terpene profile, and then backcrossed selected progeny two more times back to the mother to create our BX2 release. Robust, easy to grow, with a medium stature and true 60-day maturity.”

6 Likes

I would try the FDM! Running a few different bubblegums ATM. But these are awesome!

There is also the Calyx Bro’s Bubblegum S1’s which is a legit IBG cut selfed.

6 Likes

I’m finishing three thugpug Bubblegum Breath females this week (Mendo breath x Indiana bubblegum)

2 Likes

Made my own cross with the real deal Indiana Bubblegum…Indiana Bubblegum x Arcata Trainwreck

This is my homemade strain grown inside/outside of my SWC/TRON.

IB Wreck

6 Likes

Got a clone in veg now :yum:. Hope to throw some pollen on some down the line.

2 Likes

Looks great. Did the smell profile lean towards the trainwreck?

1 Like

Just ordered a pack of the FDM Indiana bubblegum. Not sure when I’ll get to it. :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t even remember, I grew it over 20yrs. ago bromigo…