Anyone update on COASTAL SEED'S?

Awesome bro your very lucky. I missed the skunk18 op.

Do you have enough of those beans to spare a few?

I only have about 20 of eachā€¦Iā€™m gonna hunt thru em and probably seed increase oneday

1 Like

If you ever do Iā€™d like to make a trade on some ā€œpuck yeaā€ aka skelly hp.
Hope you find some nice keepers!

1 Like

Bump!

Has anyone grown out Redhead (Headband x Colombian) from Coastal Seeds?

I have a pack sitting next on the lineup.

Just soaked this pack. 11 seeds in the pack. Still havenā€™t found out much about the Colombian dad and even asked Kaygu about it. No response. After 48 hours soak there were about 8 with tails.

Looking for some good flower, maybe a keeper female and would like to find a good male sometime soon to outcross the Appalachian Super Skunk keeper Iā€™ve been running the last year.

But I have no idea how this one is going to turn out. Will post here once I get them up and vegging and get a few clones.

5 Likes

Have you grown any Coastal before? I have not, but I am intrigued by some of his gear. But Iā€™m a cheap sob and the price is kind of high.

1 Like

He goes into some detail on the columbian dad in the recent potcast episode. Sounds realy good!

2 Likes

I have a couple packs of the Panama Red they released a couple years back, I think itā€™s supposed to be CBD rich if Iā€™m not mistaken.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve grown Coastalā€™s BSHW before and itā€™s one of my favorite highs ever. Made open pollination f2s and a bunch of outcrosses with it. Outcrosses are also pretty awesome.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great news! Thanks for the info Iā€™ll check it out asap.

1 Like

Nice, I just got in on a group buy of a Big Sur Holy Weed pack. Not from Coastal though.

2 Likes

Who else is making bshw?

2 Likes

I think they got the pack from Reeferman. But I know Old School Breeders Association also carry it.

1 Like

Has anyone grown out the Maui Wowie Thai or Triangle Knockout?

Hereā€™s a nice plant pic of a BSHW f2 Iā€™m running at day 35 under 11/13. From clone, but has a from seed look to her imo. Classic candelabra structure with the 1 top.

4 Likes

Costal seed pack are listed for sale on Dagga Garden.

2 Likes

BSHW f2 at 49 days of 11/13 under led bloom only setting. The pistils on these bshw plants always look funky like this. With a lot of leaves and kind of curling down on the bud. Super Afghan look imo. Didnā€™t take any cuts of these bc I have a lot of f2s and they have been super uniform as for taste/high of flower.

8 Likes

Hereā€™s some Red Head (Headband x Colombian) at 33 days in the 1gal pots. Plus 2 I didnā€™t clone that are in the back of the tray to the left in the clone pots at 16 days. Looks like these are destined for well past 56 days. (front 2 in the tray to the left are NL#2)

rh 33days & nn16 days
11/11 sprouted in the pack. 7 are female.

7 Likes

Big Sur Holy Weed f2 #16 chopped top at 56 days of 11/13 led. Mostly sweet ripe mango like smell at the chop yesterday. Just smelled the nug today and itā€™s starting to get a spoiled fruit/nasty smell to it already.

Red Head #11 (Headband x Colombian) is my favorite on day 45 of flower on these.

I would call the other females more generic looking like this one here, the #2 plant:

Hereā€™s a BSHW f2 #16 at 63 days of flower:

*Update on my the Redhead (Headband x Colombian): They are at 56 days tomorrow and only 2 are looking close to done. The others are all Sputnik still. Smell of one lower bud was def not Headband so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a Colombian leaner. Which, looking at all the rest of the Sputnik phenos, seems to be the dominate mate.

13 Likes