Cosmic wisdom genetics

Hey guys do many of you guys grow strains from cosmic wisdom? Some of the drops they’ve done recently really capture my attention, I’m particularly interested in the garlic og & now the enchanted runts, I’d love to hear your thoughts on them and their strains, they’re a bit of the pricey side but not overly so it might be worth me taking a gamble I guess. Thanks peeps :v:

8 Likes

Kinda bummed I missed out on the Hawaiian Haze drop

1 Like

Oh that sux man, I saw they’re releasing a Hawaiian haze x (I can’t remember what they crossed it with but I have a feeling it was the puck from Bob hemphill.

Went to their website, but see no prices. That usually alerts my skeptical mind, these will be for the deep pocket folks. I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

I got mine from @Great_lakes_Genetics , I think it was 70 for a 5 pack of s1 so not too bad compared to alot of the others that are out there.
I’m pumped about a release in September of their pure Michigan 2.0 x p98 bubba kush

3 Likes

I don’t have any experience with them apart from them on IG continually trying to follow me without me already following them. That to me is the sign of someone more focused on marketing and sales than on what they’re selling…especially since it’s one of the strategies that other shady snake oil salespeople use on IG.

3 Likes

I impulse purchased a pack of Michigan Twerpz on 4/20 bc the genetics in that cross were intriguing to me. The pics of that pure Michigan 2.0 looked killer so I wanted to give it a shot. Haven’t grown it out yet but I have high expectations. I’ve seen some funny comments though on other breeders IG posts about how Cosmic Wisdom is actually the same person or people behind Mass Medical Strains. I’m not sure how much truth there is behind that though so take that with a grain of salt. Anyway, I’d love to hear about anyone who’s grown out their gear! I probably won’t get to that pack until like 2024… I have so many heaters to go through first.

2 Likes

That’s interesting guys, I hadn’t heard that about them possibly being behind mass medical as well. You never know I guess 🤷 that Michigan twerpz sounded killer, and yeah man that Michigan 2.0 looks incredible, apparently it’s thug pugs and he gave them permission to release them as he’d retired or something.

1 Like

That’s some good info right there. I love talking strain history.

I’d love to know more about them actually. Do you know if Cosmic Wisdom have done any interviews or anything?

1 Like

@NorthNorthNugs yeah I’m into strain history too, I don’t know if they’ve done any interviews but it would be interesting to listen to I like learning about the people behind alot of the companies and strains we respect, I find listening to Bob hemphill is always informative, same as bohdi.

1 Like

Thug pug retired again? Didn’t he retire due to health, watch his packs skyrocket in price from people with FOMO, then get better & unretire?

4 Likes

I’m not sure man I’m not too familiar with the goings on of thug pug. I completely agree with you about the possibility of prices rising on his stuff as from what I’ve gathered he bred alot of hype strains so I’m sure others will try capitalise on that!

it speaks to me. i will put one of these in my veggie garden and nobody will notice. i figure nobody seems to care about their gear even though it looks amazing :upside_down_face: its their banana pepper (nana runtz x nevilles haze).

4 Likes

Wow mate that’s a stunning looking flower! And I bet it’s a potent one!

1 Like

all the pheno hunting happening and nobody tried to find the 50 day keeper pheno here? https://www.cosmicwisdomseeds.com/magic-journeys
im clearly missing something.

1 Like

Damn what an incredible genetic line-up in that one! I’d love to give it a go purely out of curiosity, he’ll of a blend of top tier oldschool landrace building blocks.
Just found some in stock so might be worth the effort. Good they’re regs too so that is a definite bonus

1 Like

I am going to soak a couple of banana peppers this morning, sounds like it will be enjoyable to grow and smoke. I am really looking forward to getting the phkm10 that they are about to release.
I am growing some of their pure Michigan now and it’s going good.

2 Likes

Haven’t ran any yet but he gifted me these 3 packs to try! Im thinking I go with the phkm10 first cuz that’s my kind of flavor, but also the others sound like they’ll attract the people forsure! I’m usually scared of fems but I got these and some be leaf fem testers I’ll be running

2 Likes

They are closing grab them while you can they are retirement bound the last drop has hit the sites

Scooped the last pack they on seedbankinternational or whatever its called

4 Likes