Neville's Haze Options

I am looking for a source for Nevilles Haze and was curious who was working with good lines? I know Mr. Nice is a good starting point, but have heard many people say that they think the line has changed since first releases.

Would love to get a male and do a cross to a johnny blaze f2 i have sourced. Plus just see what it does if crossed to autoflowers

4 Likes

This tread could give rise to yet another shitty discussion between haters and fanboys…

In MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (so it is not the absolute truth, but MY experience, that of others will be different) I had unpleasant and disappointing results to say the least with the mns version, while I found a fantastic plant with ghs (but I must warn you: the germination ratio of ghs literally sucks, 1 plant out of three seeds; mns 100% of hatched seeds)…
I don’t know anyone else who has Nevil haze on their list, maybe Ojd…

6 Likes

Peoplecan always debate, i am just hoping for more sources

1 Like

Cltvrs.com has Nevilles haze f3s. I grew out 2 and was underwhelmed.

2 Likes

:100:% I had the same experience with a different line. Two 10 packs and only one plant each.

I had one girl out of a whole pack of (Swiss Thai x NH21) x (NH21 x MM F2) from OJD that was okay but not really anything to write home about. Also really poor germ rate there. So I can’t really say if it’s good or bad but that’s what happened.

If MNS and Exotic Alchemy (Cltvrs) don’t have good versions then I don’t know who has a good representation currently.

Maybe @southernhazecollective on IG? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I bought some from mns have not grown them yet but they are sitting in the fridge. I grew there mango haze and loved it. I’ll be growing another haze if there’s hopefully soon down the line. Don’t mind trading acouple!

3 Likes

Great question. I would love to know as well. I can find plenty of Neville’s crosses. Beahhorder has a few but nothing pure.

1 Like

Wonder what’s up with mrnice?
I would straight think of mrnice?
Did they lose moms or bad reviews lately perhaps?

Afaik, Shanti isn’t using the original parents despite whatever he says. It’s his own selections at best.

When Nevil started up again in Australia, he asked Shanti for his original 97 NH beans he gave Shanti before he went to jail. Shanti sent him a bunch of NH beans and he grew them out. Nevil said they weren’t the same beans. They weren’t the beans he made. He had to go back to Shanti again asking for the REAL '97 NH beans before shanti finally sent them to him. The original 97 beans are what Nevil found all the cuts in to make the outback haze and others. NH#18, NH#21, NH#36, etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I used to love Shanti’s original work but I had heard it’s no longer the same. I grew Rhino and Shark back in the late 00’s from older seeds an older head passed to me. They were both fantastic the Rhino was spicy bitter herb with some garlic funk hit like a train. The great white shark had a wonderful creeper high that would jump you around 40 minutes in and rock your world.

3 Likes

Ahh that sucks

At least, my friend ran a SSH from mrnice, seeds batch from the last year, and it turned out fire

heard that it was like 12-13 wk flowering super silver haze with some leathery incense terp. some pheno was more fruity/hazey.

3 Likes

Well that’s good news at least. I have a few packs of mrnice I still plan on running here, including the NH.

1 Like