Aphids during week 3 of flower. Options?

I took over an under-managed indoor that had just over 3 weeks left in 12/12
Infestation was horrible.

1st cycle of treatment was with a well known peppermint solution from the Hydro store. Used it exactly per instructions to no avail for 5 days. All while staying indoor

I moved those plants outdoor and…

I just used Dr Zymes for the 1st time and all I have to say is, Wow!

After 1st application I actually had to look with a scope to find any of them little buggers left. Before you could see them everywhere with no scope.

It looked about 98% better …

I went all-in with 6 oz per gal of water the first night
Tonight is the second application so I will hit with medium solution (4oz /gal).
After seeing what Dr Zymes did last night I used it as an IPM on the rest of my (18/6 outdoor plants) also.

I do have to say that I did read the bottle a few times before use. The writing is so small that I had trouble with my 1.75x readers to even see it. I had to take a pic and zoomed in…
H20 between 6.0 and 7.0 ph, water temp (79º- 90º), cleaned everything out exactly as instructed. I also rinsed the plant off after a little over as hour as I am using for multiple days

Don’t know if the Full Pink Moon last night helped or not :wink:

So glad I had read this :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

As a side note I also went to Amazon to purchase this as my local hydro store did not have Dr Zymes in stock. I noticed the review below and ended up driving up north a bit to pick up a bottle at another store. I can tell you from Experience a Bunch of Fake :poop: on Amazon…

3 Likes