Holy shit that was stupid

Ok I’m infested with spider mites now
I broke a cardinal rule and too an indoor plant outdoors to spend the night and brought spider mites into my tent
My plants only have about three weeks to go so I’m moving the three that were with the infested plant outdoors.
I’m not risking the Dancehall plants that are in the same building but not infected as far as I can tell
I just saw pistils and balls in the Dancehall plants yesterday so I sprayed them down with spinosad as well as my other clones that are in veggg
And the transgender plant I was trying to flip. I already sprayed silver on him her so it’s no great loss
Dammit

4 Likes

Now my Romulan grapefruit clones that were in flower will be outside with the pineapple thai plants
I have the very best pineapple thai male inside now and am gathering pollen from him in our spare bedroom

2 Likes

Certainly is easy to forget about the risks associated with putting indoor plants Outdoors. Hopefully you can at least slow the little bastards down for three weeks until you harvest. Mother Nature should put a dent in their numbers for you

1 Like

Hopefully we will have no high wind hail or natural disasters…lol

1 Like

Oh crap!!! That blows!

1 Like

I got hit with mites on my last grow with about 4 weeks left… all I could do was take a mini vacuum to them every day and try to keep em at bay… then I washed the bud at the end

3 Likes

I don’t think they will re vegg at this point
We are running about fourteen hours daylight

Order Dr. Zymes. You can use it right up to harvest. Spray them every day for a week. Take a few days off and then do it again.

5 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth! Been using that and it’s been pretty good so far. Plus is advertised as being able to use even day of harvest(haven’t tried it that far, but used up until last week or so of flower last harvest )

1 Like

Theres no left over flavor cause of it?

No. People even use it to rinse their buds instead of lemon water.

4 Likes

Natural predators outside will keep them under control. Inside you do not have them to help you. I lost a mother plant to spider mites. They are dirty bastards. That was before I discovered Dr. Zymes.

3 Likes

Interesting, I’m going to have to see if its in canada

1 Like

Check Amazon. They should have it if available.

1 Like

It seems like Walmart website is the only one plus 50 shipping lol I did come across a diy version though.

6 Likes

I was told Thymol works also!

Thymol is great if you think they are developing a resistance.

Instant cures exist. Really not trying to start another “pesticides bad” thing but if and when you get tired of fighting them and the organic stuff isn’t doing the trick, my DM is open. Good luck amigo.

5 Likes

Tower I addressed my SM issue using SNS209, which is organic. @misterbee suggested I try it and it works. Add 8ml to a gallon for five watering/feedings. It can also be used as a foliage spray.
Good luck!

1 Like

Hopefully sunny skies and smooth sailing.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like