Arctic Pink Kush Green Rebel Farms

Started some Beans from Green rebel. Acquired direct from him via auctions on instagram a few years back when he was having a tough time, right before he called it quits. I grabbed these, arctic blast, Swamp gas bx and salmon kush.So far so good for pretty old beans Lets go!

23 Likes

Good Luck moving-forward with all those Seeds.
Your off to a great Start @GreenHighland

3 Likes

Thanks! If i find anything worthwhile ill be reproducing and giving away a bunch. Thanks for stopping by

5 Likes

there are other ways of germinating seeds!!

you can put water in a test tube, put a seed in there, and leave them covered or open, the water should break through the husk and go through that building process and within 5 days you should have a tap root complete with cotelydons

or you can plant directly into rooter cubes (i think theyre made of peat moss or something and have mycorizae) and place them under light and some seeds should break out of the cube within overnight to 3 days, just be sure to keep the cubes wet and the light should keep everything warm and possibly help with photosynthesis, you can also plant in soil but its hard to keep track of the seed if you water alot

i stopped using the paper towel/plastic cup method when i damaged a bubblicious seedling, and sometimes when you forget about seeds in paper towels they grow insanely big and get caught in the paper towel, and sometimes they get damaged lol

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I didn’t ask though. I have been germinating and growing for 25 years. What made you think i was asking how to germ seeds?

5 Likes

Personally i like to soak in peroxide for a few hours then plant in soil.

1 Like

Thats what i did. Going from there striaght to soil. This thread has nothing to do with germinating. Again, i didn’t ask.

5 Likes

Exactly, the genetics sounds interesting and i imagine the terps will be candy like.

1 Like

Yea, i have always loved pink kush. Nice pink is almost like a gassy cream soda smell to me. Sweet floral gas. Def should have a little candy thing going on with a pungent kush back end.

1 Like

Pink kush is a nice one, i had it once a long time ago and it was pink/creamy tasting. I have Andrane’s Coral Kush popped and some pink kush seeds i need to get to sometime.

1 Like

Continued good fortune on your project. I’m here to observe, take Notes, learn. Again, continued success, take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll be around for the show, excellent work so far. :+1:t5:
K+ I’m outta likes

2 Likes

Going into soil today. Meant to do it last night but passed out. Looks like we have all but 2 or 3 that have popped.

5 Likes

@ManyManySpliffs @misterbee @ThcTattedGenetics Thanks for keeping me company in here folks. Much apreciated.

2 Likes

I have always been curious about pink kush - excited to see this one. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

That’s why we’re here🙂

1 Like

It’s a nice one, best i can describe it from memory was pink and creamy.

1 Like

Here we go, a few more still in paper towel, one popped tap root today but well see about them.

3 Likes

Update. Going to top them all this week and throw the cuts into a cup of water and flower to sex. After they show i’ll up pot the girls and throw the dudes into flower to collect a little pollen to make some f2. Dealing with some thrips as always in august here.

3 Likes