Are you going to be in the OverGrow movie?

Lol! Pretty epic stuff bud, love it! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

2 Likes

I agree. Serious skill! Drawing is something I’m no good at but wished I was

2 Likes

That’s amazing bud. She really loved the drawing you made, brought a big smile to her face :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m all outta likes, damn it cuz!!! This is awesome, period…
so here’s some I CAN use lol
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

@Heliosphear ? would it be forward of me to ask if I could contribute a pic for you?

I’d go in the opposite direction with mine lol

Now you have a ‘start to finish’ lol

5 Likes

I love this… so creative!

Congrats on your upcoming Oscar! :man_dancing:

6 Likes

I will definitely use your picture @JohnnyPotseed, thank you for sharing.
@TopicalWave Thank you, I hope what I’m doing will bring back members who have left and encourage people to want to join us in preserving our past and present for the future.

OverGrow is a window to the world that is seen both ways, those looking out and the world looking in. We show our lives, the things we do besides grow cannabis.

I have spent my time today in this thread

Gathering cat and dog pictures for the next trailers that show off our incredible pets, when posted all images used will be listed. Happy Hump Day!

5 Likes

This is amazing @Heliosphear !

I’ve always admired your art on here, and your films are incredible as well! Keep up the good work friend!

Overgrow the world with love! :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Great video Again. I had to let utube know I was old enough to watch it before there was a YouTube. :joy:

10 Likes

Very awesome stuff!

I felt so friggin pumped after watching the first trailer, :star_struck:

3 Likes

OG’s with pics of their pets in this film strip with music.
@The_rosinfarm @Eno @ganjajuana @Ttystikk @dgtxxx @Muleskinner @neogitus @STIGGY @riahgorf_1 @Buzzer777 @Meesh @Doulovebeef @ITokealot @lazylightning @slo-mo12 @Baltimore @BogSeeds @Jaybeezy23 @OGpharmer @Schmokey @Llimona @tobedetermined @Prince @cogitech @SeymourGreen @George @legalcanada @ReikoX @Calyxander @Swampthing @DankTank @Scissor-Hanz @Roux @Dee.S73 @Yarddog @toastyjakes @Ebud @Cobra50 (my condolences) @Mongobongo @buddylove @LED_Seedz

23 Likes

Thank you! I love it so much!!

2 Likes

I really need to start taking more pictures of my cats. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Beautiful man.

3 Likes

I was having a shitty morning until I saw this. It lowered my BP and brightened a rainy day. Thanks!
:dog2: :heart: :100:

5 Likes

Am I too late to join the party?

6 Likes

OMG, Dabby was so tiny back then.

6 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this for 5 days but awesome work! Anytime you need specific material you can get at me!!!

4 Likes

Super cool @Heliosphear , Tigger watched attentively and Max would have loved it. You rock.

12 Likes

Fantastic project bud, looking forward to seeing the finished movie

1 Like

Thank you so much. Chelsea is my official stoner buddy aka life saver. Marijuana and my Cat made me get back on my feet and care for something. She healed many wounds like my rambling on posts. I love this site and the people who make it so special.

OverGrow is Church and the Holy Sacrament is the Grass of course. Chelsea thanks you. She is what you see a ball of fur and love. Thank you. I love all your pets as well.

Sleeping on the job! I taught her well. Hey @DougDawson looks like you got a “Fat Chelsea” as well. Hehe! Pretty Kitty. :rofl:

9 Likes