Are you going to be in the OverGrow movie?

The king of Kush, stoned of course, in a big ol’ mud truck :grin:

4 Likes

5 Likes

@JaxxMunster I want it!! Lol

3 Likes

image lol

5 Likes

:flying_saucer::alien::popcorn::popcorn::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::popcorn::popcorn::alien::flying_saucer:

3 Likes

It is isn’t. I’m excited

3 Likes

We all know this mine. image it’s under ILGM same tag name Hemp

6 Likes

ILGM- Mcdonalds of marijuana.
Give me the word I’ll bite em.
May I ask if this is your only location of this image, here on OG? @hemp

4 Likes

No! Ilgm I’m there also it under here as hemp with a little something different. I got upset. A wrong turn. I’ll do that sometimes.

3 Likes

I meet @MoBilly @Eagles009 @HappyGoLucky21 over on the site. I seen @Eagles009 and @HappyGoLucky21 passing notes in class. I jumped over here. I seen MOE talking one day didn’t catch it. I didn’t see MOE then Eagle. I knew something was up. I have known MOE the longest. He’s my big brother. I have friends over there that look up to me. I left and I think they did too. Some needed help. I felt bad. So I started to grow with every problem I could. Refused to get a ph meter. I started back with 8 beans and 150$. I found buckets out of the trash. Made my own clone machine. I’m like McDonald’s. I like chicken nuggets. If you notice if you ask I am there and try and help. Been growing for over 30 years. Full time half of that. Started smoking in the 3rd grade. Best thing for me.

8 Likes

22 OG’s in this trailer.

22 Likes

Something a rat can fish out of would be fine. Fishing my ass of out here in BC atm and still haven’t got a keeper coho!

:peace:

5 Likes

Video edited, spelling corrected, fixed a double pic.

All OG’s in this trailer are from part 2, next trailer for this section will be from original thread.
The following OG’s are in the video, not listed in order of appearance.

11 Likes

Behind the scenes at the production studio…

18 Likes

Super cool brother. Here is a pic of my last Shiva Skunk :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Spectacular work there. You’re an artist, for sure.

4 Likes

Loving the upgrade! Lol

Sweet vids too, is that the middle earth map? Lol

4 Likes

:rofl: the trailers are a part of iMovie setup, just got new software for making scene exit and enter for text, pictures and video. I’m mostly using the trailers to promote OverGrow and get the OG’s pictures and tags together. I’m going to go with cannabis hands for your character, the legs I haven’t figured out yet.

@BigMike55 Thank you and Thank you for being a awesome OG! I’m working on a jet board concept that I can use for several characters for the beach bash as we will be partying in different locations around the world.

@DougDawson Mrs. DougD gets logo and ink tonight.

4:20 sesh break

13 Likes

Lol! Pretty epic stuff bud, love it! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

2 Likes

I agree. Serious skill! Drawing is something I’m no good at but wished I was

2 Likes