Are you using a terpene enhancer? You may want to read this!

A little tip here.

This is for supplying amino acids and is this does not really enhance terpene production very much if at all.

This is usually used to dissolve hormones etc and KOH does nothing for terps.
There are hidden ingredients in there.
Maybe even pesticides…

From the DIY patent link.

These bottled nute companies have been known to lie and have adulterated products.
They also care nothing for your health.
Please consider these things when using these products.

I can show you countless violations from these bottled nute companies.

It’s marketed as a terpene enhancer. The idea is increasing bioavailability. Just dropping in what I use. Plenty of companies are dishonest but that’s no reason to treat them all that way.

This is a bit of an inflammatory remark. Also baseless. Not saying testing is perfect, but don’t spew things you aren’t sure of? I use organic ground oats as a top dress for the exact same reasons I use flavuh, but the usda is far and away more hands off with the oat growers than the nutrient makers. My two cents. Corners can be cut everywhere

Really the product is marketed as a Biostimulant

Fair enough.
But my claim was not at all baseless.
Did you see the link I quoted?
Check the formulation, please.
You will find 2,4-dchlrophenoxy and NAA are listed as used in that product.
Now I did not say it was in the product you posted, I did however say it could be.

KOH is a good choice for dissolving these hormones/pesticides.
If not for dissolving hormones/pesticides I wonder what they use KOH for then/
It is not really a good fertiliser.
KOH may also be use for PH adjustment.

I’ve never gone near terpinator so I can’t speak on it.

I will add though that this is where it seems ventana gets their soy protein hydrolysate and I’ll have to dig around as I don’t know if I trust this swiss company based on this description lol… so thanks for making me dig shag!

Edited to change the link because I found the actual lab used.

1 Like

Another thing to consider here.
Most soy is GMO nowadays.
Might I suggest this…
You may be able to find it cheaper elseware but this was what I found quite a while ago.

Edit
There is a better choice below.

1 Like

This is the real truth.

We really should not get our info from hydro store nute companies.

Some good scientific info here.

1 Like

:thinking: in that case, why not just hit up a local GNC? :sweat_smile:
https://www.gnc.com/whey-protein/369888.html

2 Likes

You probably could…
But
I do not think they are the same.
Whey Protein Isolate is not as bio-available I do not think it is hydrolyzed.

From the link
Our Amino Acid is partially digested meaning you or your plants can use our hydrolyzed whey protein, and its instantly available.

Any decent hydrolyzed whey protein powder will work.

How to make sour diesel:

2 Likes

hydrolized amino acids and or protein powder :thinking:

guess the next question would be, how much to use? I’d think dosing AA’s would be better than straight whey protein, no?

2 Likes

Dried Chaga powder is a good source of electrolyzing electrolysis and should be considered. The ultimate additive.

Yeah so looks like if you’re doing hydro, you DON’T wanna use the whey protein stuff at all. The extra things in there will fowl up the water with the quickness. Could be good in soil though where it can be broken down and whatnot :thinking:

I think for hydro you’d want as pure of AA’s as you can get :thinking:

2 Likes

Im not the biggest fan of fluoride myself.

But my teeth fell on some seriously hard times :joy:. I have 4 in the back dying and I was in severe pain. I really should just get them pulled that would be smart right.

But after running out of all options. Taking ridiculous amounts of tylenol etc … I finally tried out a fluoride mouth wash. And it might sound crazy, it might even be coincidence… but my teeth have stopped chipping away and havent had pain in months.

Dont be like me though. Get them taken care of. But if you’re gonna be like me do not ingest it. I would advise against that lol.

I also added clove oil to help after I learned about that. These 2 have been a life saver. The pain was so unbearable some days. Just belligerent belligerent pain. The absolute worst. Would literally put me down.

1 Like

Man on the topic of teeth. Mine are actually fucked.

So my history looks like drinking hella soda and eating processed foods most of my life. I cut soda out my life maybe 3-4 years ago ( or more. time flys man LOL )

But, I have continued smoking nicotine for the longest. I think this has contributed to the rapid cavities on my teeth. Fucking hate it, fucking hate Nicotine !

2 Likes

They always said take care of your teeth. We didnt listen :joy:.

Really wish I would have. My teeth loook fine. But if you look in the back… not good lol.

2 Likes

Wish I had gotten braces and went the fix my teeth before I get too old for insurance route ;-;. But my insurance as a kid wouldnt even cover braces . So ive been conscious about my smile my wholeee life. hate itttttt

1 Like

Some of my most memorable smiles have been people with not so perfect teeth that just shined through because they didnt care. Beautiful thing to me.

3 Likes

I like that outlook, visualizing it now I can see how that would be a nice smile to see <3

2 Likes

yea i posted the patent in there
It’s literally 50% brown sugar.

1 Like

I googled…
What amino acids are found in whey protein?

1. Alanine

2. Arginine

3. Aspartic acid

4. Cystine

5. Glutamic Acid

6. Glycine

7. Histidine

8. Isoleucine

9. Leucine

10. Lysine

11. Methionine

12. Phenylalanine

13. Proline

14. Serine

15. Threonine

16. Tryptophan

17. Tyrosine

18. Valine

I would never use anything organic in hydro myself.
Even citric acid was found to be problematic.

I think the purpose of hydrolyzed is so it is already partially broken down.
I am pretty sure because of this it will work well as a foliar spray or a spray/drench combination in soil/coco.

Well yes and no.
Simply spraying the whey is a shotgun approach and I feel it would be the same as whey but would absorb slower due to not being broken down at all yet.
Individual amino acids do different things for plants and soil so if you know what they do you could add them individually with aim.

What advantage do you see with straight amino acids vs Whey?