Are you using a terpene enhancer? You may want to read this!

HA! Nice one!

Cooks are wise enough to not eat at buffets

3 Likes

Speaking of cooks, I gotta make myself some breakfast. And maybe hit the bong

2 Likes

All the more reason to grow your own weed

2 Likes

We are getting off topic. Back to crab based terpene enhancers.

Mmm, you can really taste the seafood.

5 Likes

I was getting back to it

1 Like

Chitosan is a real thing

1 Like

Ugh they sell it as a nutritional supplement. You could just eat the tails off your shrimp.

3 Likes

I was hoping others would catch on
but not so much.

3 Likes

I can always tell when that stuff is used, I don’t like the taste, it makes me gag. Its a very distinct flavor and it just doesn’t agree with me at all.

2 Likes

Callus and cell suspension cultures of Citrus japonica Thunb. were established from seedlings. Chitosan was used as an elicitor for improving d-limonene content in cell suspension cultures. The effect of chitosan concentrations on cell growth and d-limonene content was studied. The optimum concentration of chitosan for d-limonene production by C. japonica Thunb. was 200 mg/L which, yielded 42.5 mg/L d-limonene at 12 days. Moreover, at 15 days, α-ter- pineol, a metabolite of d-limonene also reached the maximum content at 29.2 mg/L. At 21 days, both d-limonene and α-terpineol contents were 14.3 and 18.9 mg/L, respectively, which were increased 17 and 15 fold, respectively, higher than individual content without elicitation.

6 Likes

Crab = lemon

1 Like

Does molasses count?

1 Like

It’s a sugar substitute for koolaid. Inexpensive.

Anyone want the patent and exact ingredients for terpinator? it’s in the forums :slight_smile:

Want to know the irony of DIY additives vs this shit? DIY additives are made FRESH thus you wont find them in a bottle because it’s too expensive to store or complicated to mix AND DIY is 100x cheaper.
Research methyl jasmonate, salicylic acid, gaba, h202 (yes plain old peroxide), DMSO, Ethephon, BAP, IAA, BRass, alcohol sugars (OSMOTIC STRESS AND HELPS BORON CHELATE=HARDER NUGS), harpin protein, chitosan, shikimic acid (my newest most precious), and More!
Half the shit above will deter pests well.
Terpenes are not everything!
There’s sugars and tasty acids in those trichomes and secondary hairs too.

6 Likes

That is me 100%

Nice!
Some are catching on

Thanks for your contribution @GYOweed
This is why you need to Grow Your Own weed
LOL

2 Likes

I don’t see any point of sugars in soil unless you are doing organic and need to feed the microbes even then you want to feed them aminos so they piss out additives i.e Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) and fungus

4 Likes

Thanks? 

1 Like

Ive used terpinator in the past. Was fine. Made from the usual suspects you would expect to find in canna nutrient or additive. Stopped using because changed lines and didn’t need it with new stuff.

1 Like

Organic in a ‘promix’, the molasses goes into an aerated ‘tea’ every 3-5 days, seems to make the plants ‘happy’, all of them.

1 Like