Area 51 Seedbank

https://area51seedbank.com

Haven’t ordered personally but know many who have with no issues. They also have Exotic Genetics and Dungens Vault Genetics for $50 a pack.

7 Likes

Bro you’re killing me. My seed vault’s to big as it is. Now I’m seeing Cesar n black banana for 50$. Ughhh!!!

2 Likes

Dagon vault website redirects you right to Area 51 for purchase. Reassured me there pretty legit

2 Likes

Pulled the trigger went all in got em both

1 Like

Had a good experience with area 51. They restocked Bahama mama after I had already sent in my payment. They let me change my order on the fly. Also got a exotic genetixs freebie chocolate chimp. A+++ highly recommend!

2 Likes

Area 51 has Solfire Gardens on sale plus 50% off. It came to $25 per pack plus shipping, which was $13 for priority mail (cheapest).
The code is Phoenix 50.

They are out of stock of most strains on sale. I have a list of what they currently have in stock, it’s not 100% but close enough.

Zipline
Mind Flayer
The Gozer OG
Bad N’ Boujee
The Get Down
Gelly Milk
G.R.E.A.M

Out of those strains I’m trying to find a daytime smoke.
The Bad N Boujee is supposed to be Boujee forward and strong chem smell.
The Gozer OG Is Stardog x Blk Banana Would this be more heady than body?

Thx in advance!

2 Likes

I’m leaning to mind flayer with gmo gg4 in both their back ground. The name definitely sounds like more of a head buzz.

1 Like

Yeah that one sounds good, shame they only have the larger pack in stock though.
Thinking about Bad n’Boujee Boujee x Blk Banana. Says it’s Chem heavy…That’s about all I can find so far.

1 Like

did they take card for payment?

Cash or Bitcoin

1 Like

Hey, I’d email or call them pretty sure they can work with you. I actually feel asleep, lol with the item in the cart…So I didn’t get it…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol man that sucks

1 Like

Yea they probably would. My first time buying off Area51 the other day and they hooked me up with their Black Friday deal! I had asked a question about an order on Black Friday and they responded late but still gave me the deal I was asking about over a week later! A+ customer service

1 Like