Exoticseedsclub?

Has anyone had any experience ordering from exoticseedsclub? Looking for a particular strain and they have it but I’ve never ordered from them :grimacing:

2 Likes

Never ordered but I have heard of them. Prices seem fair, they give you plenty of info on the plants and have a germination guarantee.

They might have been called “Fast Buds” before but I’m not certain. I know fast buds was a reputable brand.

Id say you’re safe to order. Which seeds? All the pictures they have look beautiful

2 Likes

Specifically that Blackberry Auto… :eyes: If that wasn’t sold out, I’d be buying lol

1 Like

What strain are you looking at? Maybe I can suggest other shops that has that particular strain

2 Likes

I was looking for fastbuds LSD-25. I wish multiverse had it bc I want the anvil by gnome automatics too lol

Hell yes, I’ve heard their blackberry turns a pretty purple too!

I think fastbuds partnered w them or maybe they’re funded by fastbuds. I’m not sure. Fastbuds won’t ship to the US and I think that’s their way around it. Maybe that’s their main distributor?

It says “powered by fastbuds” and that theyre out of California?

1 Like

Predicative Breeding also has Anvil and I think they’re affiliated with gnome.

https://pbreeding.com/product/anvil-5-seed-75/

1 Like

Well we decided to go w black strap. I already have some fastbuds to try out. Why not add another breeder to the collection lol

Found them on Oregon elite. Hope they’re a good place to buy from :crossed_fingers:

Also, my Sunday order (around midnight lol) 5 days ago… multiverse, ILGM, and nasc. Got my multiverse today. The others should follow any day if the tracking is correct.

I need more space lol

Anyone else turn into a collector before you know it? I have so many now it would probably last us 10 years or more lol

1 Like