Arizona Members: Wanna sesh?

Hey, I know we have a good handful of desert dwellers here in OG; would any of you want to get together and have an OG member sesh?
I don’t have a proposal yet, because I just want to see if there’s any interest; we can work out details if there is.
I, personally have an acre backyard where we could hang… there’s a hammock, a fire pit (lol not for the summer), an above ground pool, a grill, and we’ve got a 6’x6’ swamp cooler we could use to make it more comfortable outside. It’s a shared yard, with neighbors around, but everyone is cool, we’d love to have some of yall over!
Alternately, perhaps one of our more northern members would want to host, as I’m not attached to it being at my place, or we could even meet up and go float the salt river on tubes!
Anyway, all ideas welcome, and if you are interested in this sesh in any way (even if you might want to come from out of Arizona, but i don’t know why you would do that in the summertime), please add your name to the wiki, and we can go from there.
@deeez99 @DesertHeartGardens @AzSeaindooin420 @Zanzibar @Cannabinoid
Feel free to tag others if you know they’re here with us!

Interested in an AZ sesh:

1. @HeadyBearAdventures
  2. @DefNSmokn
  3. @Sincitytoker
  4. @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @Rhai88
  6. @RadioWaves
  7. @DesertHeartGardens
  8. @RustyChem
  9. @ motaco
  10. @Zanzibar
21 Likes

I’ve been talking about this kinda thing with @Rhai88 and @DefNSmokn about doing a bbq or something this year out here in mohave county too

Other desert dwellers that come to mind are

@Kasper0909 @Sincitytoker @420noob @Oheeeoh @GreySunGrow_AZ @Solowolf @BU2B @AceHigh @RadioWaves @Tardis808 @NoBiggie @AZsensi @Azhomegrown420 @Dirtron @highminwin @boomer

11 Likes

I’m down to make a trip! :bear::+1:
@AzSeaindooin420 if it ends up being at your place, is it still cool if I leave this wiki up so we can know who wants in?
We can handle details in a PM thread with all members that want to be included

7 Likes

That sounds awesome! Im definitely down and may even be able to offer to host this event. We also have a pool and a partially shaded back deck, plenty of room here where im at. No real neighbors, property is entirely fenced in, bring your 4 legged friends too if you want. Im up between Kingman and Laughlin off of 68.

8 Likes

Haven’t really decided location as it was an up in the air thing but I do have an acre and I know @DefNSmokn got some land too and got me beat with a pool haha

7 Likes

Lol, we’re gonna have to do one a month, just to get to everybody’s places that are being offered! :bear::grin:

6 Likes

Yo yo yo
What’s good fellas and gals.
Hell to the yeah I’m down for BBQ
Just let me know when and where.
I’ll have the Micheladas ready :beer: :beers:.
Ty for the tag @AzSeaindooin420

7 Likes

This is an awesome idea, I hope it happens.

5 Likes

Anybody have a timeline in mind?

4 Likes

Hope to be able to make a sesh but right now not sure if I might be able to make it dealing with a lot at home father is in the hospital with some serious health issues if it works out id love to meet all you depending on timing

6 Likes

I’m down to attend. Can’t host at my condo here in Phoenix lol.

3 Likes

I vote Def’s place… he’s 20 minutes out from me! lol

be pretty cool to get some OG’s together.

4 Likes

That’s kinda south isn’t it? Sounds great

3 Likes

I am on the Front Range (CO Springs), but don’t count me out.

At the risk of saying too much there is a harvest party every Fall held by an old school retired guerrilla grower. If you know you know.

I might send him this thread and see if he is interested. Great guy, loves meeting other growers. Lots of you guys seem like well respected OG’ers and he might like to meet you guys.

5 Likes

From Tucson… Just say pool and I’ll be there

6 Likes

Nice offer and very OG of you as well, would love to attend. I am on the east coast and that is a bit to far for me. What a very generous offer!:+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I was just up in Prescott, found some folks to smoke with at a camp ground at Lynx lake, smelled it as I was driving by. Had a great time, although the drive back to my hotel room that night was an adventure.

Going back for my birthday on the 22 July.

I’m in Yuma.

5 Likes

Okay, first thing tomorrow, I’ll make a dm thread with all those who have signed up. If you find this post after that, tag me, and I’ll add you to the group.

4 Likes

This sounds awesome. Not sure how much id toke personally (serious lightweight here) but wifey would. I have a ton of travel for work the next two months and birthdays for myself and kids/grandkids in between. Cant move those around really. Would depend on “when” for me.

4 Likes

I can probably make it. I’ve driven further for less. :blush:

4 Likes