Trades in So Cal

Hi OG community,

Looking to connect with people in So Cal to trade cuts and beans. Working to expand my collection and pass along some of what a I have as well.

Lmk

11 Likes

I’m on the other coast.Too bad for me.

What is this frosty plant we are looking at?

2 Likes

I am on the LA/OC border. Would love to try to get something going. Am still what would probably considered a noob, but am starting to grow for seed as well (Finally got my cabinet up and running and have some of @ReikoX’s autos going (Sorry @ReikoX haven’t been able to post anything yet))

3 Likes

It’s a pheno from Birthday Cake bagseed from a clinic in LA

2 Likes

A clinic is providing buds with seeds?

Huh?

2 Likes

Not sure what pollinated it, but very frosty compared to everything else and bulkier, considering I have Ethos and Exotic stuff around it, it’s doing better under my lights, and with my situation… 75-78 on the thermostat, AC cooled, sometimes humidify manually through the air exchange unit by putting a damp bath towel over a chair in front of the intake vent. It helps keep a solid 46-50% humidity

2 Likes

Wondering if it is self-polinated??

2 Likes

2 x 1000w HPS hortilux bulbs with dimmable digital ballasts

1 Like

I took 8 males from Exotic Mint Chocolate Chip F2’s and brought them in to try getting some seeds for my first time

1 Like

I might try to select the best couple you have, you know, keep up the family name…

1 Like

Cool, I haven’t tried any autos yet. I’m probably pretty close, I’m in between LA and OC as well

@WMoon518 lmk if you wanna connect

I’m in So Cal and would be up to trade sometime, but I only have autos at the moment. Here’s what I have in case anyone wants to trade:

Oaseeds (bulk) -
Northern Lights Auto
Black Domina XXL Auto
Magnum Auto
Critical 2.0 Auto

Bulk Seedbank -
OG Kush Auto

3 Likes

@WMoon518 @MisticHaze @MrPanda @Billy
I should be in the OC area come thanksgiving time, I’ll bring some gifts with me and maybe we can meet up​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Would love to. will PM you and get a convo started

@Hoodini, would love to get in on that meet up. Keep me informed.

2 Likes

OMG I total forgot to tag you too lol my bad of course you were included, in fact your the reason I brought it up because of your la/oc location post hehe so sorry my man, I’m a little stoned

1 Like

No Prob!!!

Isn’t that the best state to be in, even if “just a little” hehehehehe

1 Like

Hi @MisticHaze, I’d be interested in a few of those. The Black domina and Critical seem like fun

I can trade cuts or beans will be done in a few weeks (week 7 at the moment)

I might be able to use one cutting but any more than that seeds would be preferable. I have 4 of the black domina available and 1 of the critical mass (I have 3, but 2 don’t seem viable).

What’s I have to share:

Cuts - Birthday Cake, Strawberry Fields, Mint Chocolate Chip x Grape Shrilanka

Seeds - Coming in a few weeks - Took 8 Mint Chocolate Chip males and let them pollinate a bunch of stuff. Crossed with Grateful Breath x Purple Punch, Birthday Cake, Pizookies, Mint Chocolate Chip F2, Bubba’s Girl x OOKB, Mint Chocolate Chip x Grape Shrilanka, Colorado Chem, Berry Bomb x Skunk #1, Black Cherry Pie x Jelly Breath bx1

Soon to have cuts - Slurricane

3 Likes