Artisan Presents: Crab Farms

Reveg works. Flush well, trim the roots, give lots of nitrogen, and 20 hours of light.

2 Likes

Iā€™m all about the reveg if you donā€™t want to lose a cutšŸ¤˜šŸ» Thatā€™s pretty much what I do except have smart pots for air pruning and do 24 hours light for the first couple weeks then 20 then back to 18 slowly over the course of a month or until it shows shoots!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the end results of the ā€œEl Ruvā€™sā€ bred by @ReikoX they got a little ugly towards the end so I stopped posting pictures of them and on their final week they got pm moderately bad. Nothing else in the veg area was affected though so I was kind of confusedā€‹:joy::man_shrugging:t3: Overall, my first run with autos was not the best, but after blowing them off and seeing no more pm and once dried Iā€™m still going to try them in the name of science! Definitely not turned off from autos though as I do believe it was my fault they didnā€™t thrive in the first place. Live and learn, next try will be better. Cheers OG :smile:
P.S. Whatā€™s your favorite auto youā€™ve ever ran? Not what breeder/brand is most popular and all that Jazz. I want to know from personal experience, what was your favorite auto youā€™ve grown?

3 Likes

Yeah, the El Ruv are the lower yielding of that first project. A common complaint is, ā€œI wish there was moreā€.

This last round I was impressed with the smell and frost of the Sugar Black Rose auto from Delicious seeds. Thatā€™s why I picked it for my ā€œmaleā€. The Ghost Toof by Mephisto were also very nice plants. Good yields, decent frost, and potency.

Head over to my auto thread if you want to get my feminized auto seeds.

2 Likes

Damn clickbaitā€¦whereā€™re the crabs?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Hell yeah that made me laugh pretty hard

2 Likes

Iā€™ll go check it out! Thank you once again though, the smoke on them is very berry hashy tasting itā€™s very enjoyable :smile:

2 Likes

Been very busy and forgot about this thread! Just wanted to share a couple pics of whatā€™s going on around Crab Farms. We are chopping down the big room, the team has been washing a lot, and of course mad pressing :smile: I tried to find a pic of some rosin, but all I had was videos and it wouldnā€™t let me upload. Also, we have a dedicated cloning area now that seems to be making a big difference so all is well. Will be trying to upload pics of everything over the next couple days. Cheers OG!

6 Likes