Artisan’s big ol’ grow log and pheno hunt!

Here we have 10 of the Alien Orange Cookies x Rude Boi OG and 6 of the Firescout put in coco and experimenting with different lighting to reduce stretch. Also, put them in solo cups instead of directly in 1 gallons. I mixed up a very mild veg solution and ran it through the coco yesterday to ensure there wasn’t any dry spots. I took the coco out of 1 gallons that had already been charged so the seedlings should be pretty well off. Hoping for good things here. Cheers OG!

4 Likes

24 hours later and we have 2 more join the party! We have added a Firescout, plant 7 and DawgWalker plant 1 to the mix. I am going to check right now and see if any more need to be potted. So far we are at 10/11 of the Paul OG with the last one being a premature seed that still shot a taproot, 7/11 of the Firescout with 6 more having nice taproots last I checked, and 1/4 of the DawgWalker with 2 more having taproots. At the end of today, all seeds that haven’t completely shed shells, but still have taproots will go into coco as well just in case. Cheers OG!

Paul OG= Alien Orange Cookies x Rude Boi OG, was the name the buddy who gifted me the seeds said as a joke so that’s what I’m going with lol

3 Likes

What’s up OG! I’ve been slackin on the grow log a bit. The plants are looking great and today we are going to transplant to 5 gallons. I have quick charged, if you will, the coco with about 1200 ppms of nutes at somewhere around 5.0 ph because the coco always buffers high. I put mykos and azos in the holes and will be transplanting at lights on in about an hour. I will surely get pics of he plants in their new homes and some of the seedlings as well. Moved them out from under the kitchen lights to in the veg room because they have stretched just as bad if not worse than the Strawberry Banana seedlings did. The Strawnana seedlings look super good as well. Starting to show actual growth now! Exciting stuff for us over here, stay tuned!

4 Likes

The girls look good in their new homes, almost like some legit plants :wink:

4 Likes

They look happy to have more root space. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I agree. So far I’m seeing almost no transplant stress, that picture is 12 hours after transplant and no droop!

1 Like

Picked up some more clones last night! Here we have 6 GMO, 5 Sweet Pink Stink, and 1 Dolato 33. Going to talk to my partner about selecting mothers as I’m not sure how many strains we are looking to keep, up to 9 now including all the seedlings. Really excited for things to come, cheers OG!

3 Likes

Practically zero transplant stress after 2 days! They have actually been growing the whole time through the transplant. Things are looking good!

3 Likes

Have been super busy, all of the big girls are going into flower in about a week if not sooner! All the clones are kicking ass and the seedlings have all stopped stretching finally. The Sour Banana Sherbet seedlings are in full veg mode now and all have been topped so we can get them to start bushing out. We have had a little problem with pm, been doing some different foliars and I don’t see it spreading or growing so I’m very hopeful. Also, some of the plants are getting kind of crunchy leaves here and there. From my research, I think it’s a problem with ph swings, but we have been trying to lower the overall runoff ph so that could be the reason for it. Keeping a close eye on everything and staying diligent! Cheers OG! (Will get pics at lights on)

3 Likes

What’s up OG! Got a little group shot for you guys of the big plants and the seedlings! Everything is jammin and flower is practically upon us for the big girls!

4 Likes