Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Cheese auto thing getting strange looking. Course everyone likes some strange…

6 Likes

Are you spraying it to create feminized pollen?

1 Like

Yeah this whole thing was sprayed with CS. Its went through quite a…transformation…lol
Same CS male you’ve seen me growing.

5 Likes

I thought so, but so much going on I get confused at times. Seems like it is working. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

If everything was in the same style pot it would be way too confusing. But timing is everything in this grow room…The auto time clock were all trying beat.

1 Like

Were about to see if the sweettooth sprayed with CS actually worked or created a hermie. In about 5 weeks. Any sweettooth auto hybrid all had the same pollen.

1 Like

Im on the other side now. Adding plywood for expanding the grow room.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I just read this entire thread in one big gulp. Keep doin’ it man, you got this. BTW that glass piece is fuckin’ killer.

fr0g_D

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment and encouragement. Its alot for only 2 months of grow. Thanks for taking the time to go through it. Its still gonna take me weeks to absorb ReikoX workshop. Plus many others I still need to take a peek at.

1 Like

I will most likely read through it again just to catch the things I didn’t get the first time. But I’ll most definitely be following your progress.

1 Like

Shit I use the thread to track ages of my plants. And it helps me stay organized and keeps my phone clean of photos. Thanks for stopping by. I need to check your thread,too.

2 Likes

Seeds soaked for 15 hours, yes I fell asleep after that long day. So checked the shot glasses when I awoke. The lime daiquiri auto had popped with a nice tail. Blue am/sweetooth looked green. Fuck it I planted them Both. Sweet tooth s1 autos went into the bag with the cheese/sweetooth. I’ve had seeds take two weeks to crack open. No worry. Be happy.

2 Likes

Critical orange punch autos are starting to catch up with the big one. Ph is tough to control. Too low.

4 Likes

Cheese sweetooth seeds. Look green? They look brown to me.

3 Likes

Blue amnesia haze

4 Likes

I believe most grower on here do the same thing :wink::wink::sunglasses:

I do at least!!🖒👍

2 Likes

GDP is a male.

4 Likes