Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

So it appears the zamaldelica clones I gave my father are flowering on 18 hours of lights.

As I look at mine I see the node spacing getting shorter as the final stretching begins.
Found one grow report that had 4 out of 20 females to have the auto traits.

3 Likes

If this is true then in 90-100 days I will be harvesting zamaldelica…wtf? Not exactly what I was planning on. I guess the devil-ryder male has already pollinated some of these preflowers. Ill pull him out in a few days. And pollinate by hand from here on out. So I grew this from nov-march and its just now budding? What kind of auto is this? Supermans auto?

2 Likes

Definitely making seeds. Noticed a few on the last of what I cut. Left enough buds to make a couple hundred seeds. Per plant.

4 Likes

3 Likes

It’s weird that you’ve cloned them and everything and now they start to flower…do you veg 24/7?

3 Likes

Yeah. 24 hours. I also noticed that zamaldelica hybrid autos are now about to be sold by major autoflower seed company’s.
Zamaldelica express mephisto.

3 Likes

Most sativas will begin flowering if they are root bound. Are they still in beer cups?

5 Likes

If its really an auto there all on the same internal timer. Ill check all clones plus mother and see what the differences are.

4 Likes

And no @ReikoX these are all in different size pots.

3 Likes

Im going to transplant the four large zamaldelica into five gallon buckets.

3 Likes

Ok. We have confirmed seeds on zamaldelica clones. And yes everything is doing its final stretch. I mean every single adult plant in my entire grow.

4 Likes

Not root bound. These are the largest of all the clones.

Getting a transplant

4 Likes

5 Likes

Butter!

6 Likes

That dog is still passed out cold. Wouldn’t eat beef jerky either when I tried to get him awake. Must be some fire.

6 Likes

This fuckin dog is seeing Shit. And running everywhere. And not very coordinated. He is outside but won’t stop to pee or anything. A far as I know he hasn’t went to the bathroom since yesterday.

1 Like

Gave him some cbd oil to mellow his ass out.
Edit: hes fed, watered and soundly asleep again. Lmao. He had a ball outside.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. 0% germination again for sweettooth. The Cory’s surprise barely made it. I could of amended the soil better I think. Try again? Why not.

1 Like

The sea of zamaldelica

2 Likes

This is pollinated. This is not pollinated. Same plant.

3 Likes