šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Wow man, Iā€™m sorry for your loss.

Words are pretty useless for this kind of thing, but Iā€™ll keep you and your family in our thoughts.

5 Likes

If you need anything, let us know buddy. Sorry to hear this happened to you and yours. Hang in there man.

6 Likes

Just read this now. I am so sorry.
My prayers go out to you.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll pop in to say hello and wish you well again, myself. I was going to PM you to say hi as I was thinking about you, too. Iā€™m glad to see others posting so I will as well. I sure canā€™t offer much in this situation but Iā€™m always here for you to bend my ear if you need or want to. Prayers and vibes sent brother. peace

8 Likes

NASA captured an image of our love for you @Pedro_Bann.

:evergreen_tree: :globe_with_meridians:

12 Likes

Omg man! I canā€™t and donā€™t even want to imagine that loss. It put tears in my eyes just at the thought of losing my wife. I know weā€™re on opposite sides of the globe but if you need anything say so.

6 Likes

my sincerest and deepest condolences to you @Pedro_Bann

please take care of you and dont worry about us here, we are here for your support whenever you feel the need to hang out and talk about growing

3 Likes

So Sorry to here mate.
Please hang in there.
Keep yourself up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just not sure what to say here.
Getting towards 2 months later reading through all your condolences and kind hearted words has made my vision blurry, salt water running down my cheeks and that big all too common now fuckinā€™ sore knot in my throat.

I have instantly become numb and indifferent to all the small things that used to piss me off or otherwise disturb me, I used to be pedantic about alot of things and since learned that all that small shit just doesnā€™t matter.

My wife lit up my soul and my spirit, now I am learning to figure out how to keep that fire burning.

Please please get a will written for the sake of your partners and children, figuring out funeral and finances and a hundred other legal things is not what you want your loved ones trying to figure out while they are trying to grieve your loss if it happens.

Smile

16 Likes

real talk broā€¦ fucking gutted for you mate ā€¦for real!! if ever you wanna get out and reset, our farm is open to you to stay as long as you like.
Keep strong brother

6 Likes

I was talking to some friends about this the other day. Things you would not even think about like names of ownership on vehicles and property bank accounts, pensions, can be tied up for years and become unusable, until the government deals with transfer of ownership, here in Canada.

So put everyoneā€™s names on title of ownership, because the government will bankrupt you while working it out with the lawyers they use.

5 Likes

Your accents are ā€˜felly similahā€™ :joy: :beers:

Iā€™ll need a bushman interpreter! :bow_and_arrow:

Thanks for the advice @Pedro_Bann ā€“ Youā€™re a top-shelf human. :1st_place_medal: :trophy:

Sharing yourself with us is the dearest gift we could ever receive. Personal loss has left me bitter through and through but nevertheless this community & plant give me an island of sanity. :desert_island:

Love is eternal. :peace_symbol:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

When I set up my pension and 401k I made my wife mad by putting everything in my kids names. Had to explain they arenā€™t going anywhere and if something happened to us both I didnā€™t want them suffering while fighting for what is theirs. She finally saw the light, not like our daughters would leave her.

I still canā€™t fathom the loss of a wife. Donā€™t know how long you were married, but itā€™s been 27 years with the same woman for me. More than half my life and I god forbid something happened to her I wouldnā€™t care enough to even get out of bed for a while. You sir are a strong man for even being able to function on any level. If you ever need anything, even just an ear to vent you got it my brother.

7 Likes

ah eckscents? lol

6 Likes

Thanks for your words @Pedro_Bann. Prayers and vibes sent brother. I just canā€™t fathom the pain you must be dealing with. peace

4 Likes

ummmā€¦use deodorant mabbe? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann you can upgrade you system like that guy. only need placed buckets underground for chilling.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=194403

Well the bogan Guerilla grow has been completely abandoned, everything except the pump I took home for repairs is still there.

I might give the GPS coordinates and some seeds to a budding grower to get started on their green journey :cowboy_hat_face:

I havnā€™t finished growing, I feel like Iā€™ve just startedā€¦ I will think up a half cool name for a new thread and will link it up here.

Stay cool

11 Likes

Looking fwd to it guvā€¦ glad to see you round :facepunch::facepunch:

4 Likes

Bugger. I forgot to link up the new grow.

6 Likes