Pics as promised.
This is the old cabinet I used to grow in, repurposed in my utility shed.
I don’t store much in it, just a ladder.
And there’s the new grow space🤠
I left the light proof vent in there for some auxiliary ventilation.
The room as a whole from the corner.
Showing the rope ratchet spacing on one side, eventually there will be 8 led rigs including my old ones totalling around 3500w.
Some plants growing, they will be potted up this afternoon, I need to head to town for some plumbing bits first.
This is the plumbing and electricity I have to work with for now, I am short of funds now but after this grow it will be all fixed up safe and sound.
Making sure all my timers are charged after not being plugged in for months.
The two vents in the room rise right to the top of the utility shed one can be seen next to the cupboard in the first pic.
The room has a small drop towards one end and has a small sump cut into the floor. I have a manually switched sump pump I used to use to empty my reservior but will get an automatic one. I have yet to find the other end of the ‘drainage’ pipe but I’m presuming it comes out somewhere on the creek bank.
The frames for the new lights are here and the LED Solstrips and drivers are enroute.
I will have the tent set up to run clones or veg and run one month cycles between the tent for a month and 2 lots of flowering 1 month apart.
Looks like the drainage was an afterthought.