Down-Under-Ground

Well I have moved and found a pretty cool spot for me and the boy to call home.

Far enough from civilization to have no mobile phone service or radio reception and have just been hooked up with some satellite internet so I can read and post on Overgrow :smiley:

I put some seeds in a couple weeks back, I’ve used all feminised ones from @slain (thanks mate) so I can somewhat ‘catch up’ from my non growing period.

Hmm I guess I had better give a peek at the grow.

… Maybe tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: it seems I’ve a lack of photos.

Just one from a couple days ago.

80 Likes

Great to have you back! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

10 Likes

That is a silly big light for those little plants… I love it! I’ll be over here watching

11 Likes

@Pedro_Bann welcome back best wishes
:man_farmer: lime

5 Likes

It’s only just under 400w under that rig, full power Al the way I say!

25 Likes

Hola Pedro

Looking good

Hey if you need any seeds
I have your back no worries

Have a great Day & Grow

Bare

25 Likes

Good to see you @Barefrog thanks for the offer but I feel like I have enough seeds for my lifetime.

It’s luck I need now! Strap in and watch as I try to keep some plants alive.

28 Likes

WELCOME…Welcome…w-e-l-c-o-m-e, Brother!!! The OG World is again in a better place!!! Glad to hear the move was positive, much favorable thoughts for your resumption of your EXCELLENT talents. I’ll just make a note to get by here a LOT. Do continue to stay safe, take special care, and be well. Yes indeed, good to see you again!!! mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

G´Day ,Mate …nice to hear,you´re fine!

8 Likes

Thanks @misterbee that certainly does make me feel welcome home.

Howdy @saxo thanks mate yeh it’s nice to be able to relax some now that the move is over and most of the important stuff is dealt with.

16 Likes

I’ll be tuning in mate, I’ll bring the vegemite

5 Likes

'Awroit. :kangaroo: :beers:

What thing do you wish you’d shipped/brought from home? :thinking:

It’s less than a month before my transplanting to Hawaii…can hardly stand the wait. :grin:
…and am wondering what weird thing I’ll regret leaving behind. :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree: :hourglass: :palm_tree:

10 Likes

I didn’t think I had left much at all but most of the things I left I regret not bringing because I’ve needed them pretty much straight away😂

Sounds like a big move for ya ole mate. Just sell everything and buy new when you get there :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Yeah. My new chainsaw will definitely be going, but sadly not in my carry-on bag. :sweat_smile: Might raise an issue with the security people. They were fine with the OZ of weed in my faraday-bag. Weird. :man_shrugging:

Wishing you the best,

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Never really got to know you , but it is good to see you back always enjoyed your posts! Glad you found a place you and your boy like!

4 Likes

Pics as promised.

This is the old cabinet I used to grow in, repurposed in my utility shed.

I don’t store much in it, just a ladder.

And there’s the new grow space🤠

I left the light proof vent in there for some auxiliary ventilation.

The room as a whole from the corner.

Showing the rope ratchet spacing on one side, eventually there will be 8 led rigs including my old ones totalling around 3500w.

Some plants growing, they will be potted up this afternoon, I need to head to town for some plumbing bits first.

This is the plumbing and electricity I have to work with for now, I am short of funds now but after this grow it will be all fixed up safe and sound.

Making sure all my timers are charged after not being plugged in for months.

The two vents in the room rise right to the top of the utility shed one can be seen next to the cupboard in the first pic.

The room has a small drop towards one end and has a small sump cut into the floor. I have a manually switched sump pump I used to use to empty my reservior but will get an automatic one. I have yet to find the other end of the ‘drainage’ pipe but I’m presuming it comes out somewhere on the creek bank.

The frames for the new lights are here and the LED Solstrips and drivers are enroute.

I will have the tent set up to run clones or veg and run one month cycles between the tent for a month and 2 lots of flowering 1 month apart.

Looks like the drainage was an afterthought.

45 Likes

Whoa

Did you ever hit the jackpot
That is an awesome space

Bare

24 Likes

I know right😃 I was just after some private land to grow on but this is sure more than just a bonus.

I have already organised 13kw of solar to be installed on my house so I won’t be paying for electricity to run it all too.

34 Likes

Nice job mate…the ladder looks scary though hope you don’t forget something down there!!

6 Likes

@Barefrog Welcome back Brother.
@Pedro_Bann such a BADA$$ closet you have.

14 Likes