Seeds from 'Down Under'

Ok, I’ve had a chance to go through the beans I did a trade for from the ‘Land Down Under’.
There were 19 packages of seeds, with 11 of them holding 1 seed. To send out 1 bean packs just doesn’t compute. I did send out a pack of 3 CBD strains (3,3,1 for 7 seeds total)

The others had 2, 3, or 4. with 1 having 8
I’m thinking it might be a good idea to try germinating them, and then cut & send clones instead.
Anybody have a better suggestion?

edit… there was only 1 pack that had fem seeds, the rest are regular, the chances of getting a boy out of a single seed are there.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of nice strains in the package though lol

Sugar candy----------------------------4
Descojack-------------------------------4
Black russian---------------------------3
Zombie virus----------------------------1
Northern lights blue-------------------1
Gelat.og----------------------------------1
Orange cheesecake ------------------8
Zkittles Glue-----------------------------1
Northern Lights x Big Bud-----------1
Maltezerz--------------------------------1
Marmalate DS--------------------------3
Kosher Kush----------------------------1
Critical XXL-----------------------------1
Phantom Cookies Domina----------1
Caramelo-------------------------------2
Cotton Candy Kush------------------1

10 Likes

those all are good ones, i say seed the plants and smoke on the clones. a lot of seed making here. how will you seed them? spray or dust??

1 Like

Zombie virus is a nice one. I’d grow and clone them if they turned out to be good phenos of course. I’m not familiar with the rest of those they sound good.

I wouldn’t worry about seeding them at first, just grow them out for clones to send folks here. Then down the road I could do a seed run on the better ones. Once i get this STS shit down right lol

4 Likes

I can get a lot of clones just growing them out, after 3-4 months it’d be around 30 or so every time I cut clones off of one.

4 Likes

Do you do regular seeds?

Hey there cuz, if you look up at the first post, you’ll see they are all regular seeds except one pack.
As to seeds I make myself, I’ve always mostly done ‘regular seeds’ but when I do a ‘rodelization’ they’re ‘fem seeds’ so I think the answer is…I do both!

1 Like

I’ve sent out a lot of these beans to others here on OG over the past few months. They’re pretty much gone now.

1 Like

To be truly honest with you. I like seeds. For one reason. Moms. I clone of everything. It works best for me. The seeds is something new. I did them years ago. I tried to get some a few years ago it was more trouble than what it’s worth. I have one place that I can drive to and get whatever I need as much as I need basically for free. When the virus broke out all I had was 8 seeds. I had some older ones I just didn’t give them a chance I felt like they have gotten too hot and have been put up too long. I am looking for old school stuff I am not lying about that. The older the better I want to pure breed stuff

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.