Auto flower grow

First time growing autos. I’m impressed! Day 72 from seed and looking great with minimal effort.

24 Likes

Looks nice, what variety is it? Who was the breeder?

10 Likes

Apple Pie from Pyramid seeds. Lemon from Seedsman.

7 Likes

Very impressive, CONGRATS!! I can foresee someone running Autos again, for sure. Again, well done, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Will definitely run autos again! Going to keep a rotating crop growing. Gonna reduce to 3 gallon pots and squeeze 8 in my 2x4x60" tent under a 300w Mars Hydro TWS2000. Super impressed with the speed and tight bud formation.

3 Likes

Just lovely!

1 Like

for many years (20 +) never grew auto because the few stains that came out some years ago wasvery, very poor !! Fast forward "autos’ have come along way and seem to be worth growing. Have not done a whole auto run yet; but; have included one in a photo fem run - this way I can get a small yield before the main one + using 18/6 and 12/12 light cycle FYI
also @Harrybud same hear 3 gallon instead of 5 gallon - because of space limitations Also can give a grower with a extra yield per year.

1 Like

Have a productive day. Chopped 4 autos, wet trimmed, cleaned both tents and sitting back enjoying some dry sieve hash from the previous grow. :grinning:

4 Likes